Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suchit MevadaYour feedback matters!
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.