Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suchetan PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old I have yellowish teeth I have done all home remedies but it is not becoming white. What should I do?
His mouth always smells very bad even after he had recently brushed. What should he do to prevent this bad odour?
Hello sir, from last many a days I am suffering from teeth pain problem. Please suggest me some remedy to cope up from this.
My dad is suffering from belching, constant burps in the morning as soon as he gets up. Also, while brushing teeth, this gets aggravated and he suffers problem in brushing. Then has to take rabetor d tablets to lessen this a bit. What can be the issue? He is 64 yrs old and diabetic from 28 yrs, having heart issues from 12 yrs and gerd from 2 yrs. Gerd is not an issue throughout the day but after he eats food and in morning he gets burps. Pls help.
Hello Doctor, Yesterday I had my first sitting of rct on right side. Last night I was having severe pain on another side also. (which is also having cavity and rct has yet to be done on that side) because I was not able to eat something more over the pain was so unbearable. So my dentist has done procedure of pulpotec on that side for mean time to eat and to subside the pain. Once the rct on right side has completed then he'll do on lt side. My ques are- 1) is it ok prodecure? Are there any complications or any side effect? 2) he has applied a paste and gum like thing which is quite irritating me in taste (bitter taste) also I feel like heaviness as if it is just superficially attached to my teeth. Sir is it normal? Or when it will get nrml? 3) after this treatment will I be able to eat food on my own choices or not? Still I have to be on semi solid diet? please ans me soon in sequence I am getting very worried thanks for your time and concern.
When ever I eat something my left side teeth starts paining, not able to chew from that side, what should I do?
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.