Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta Shirish DigheYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 20 years old suffering from PCOD. Due to which a small lump has occurred beneath my left breast. Dr. says it is a fibroma and not a cancer lump still I face chest pain regularly. please suggest me some do's & do not's to get rid of these problem.
My friend is 24 years old had unprotected sex with his partner .She consulted doctor doctor gave ipill .he took that after 5 days she got periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
Hi, I'm pregnant. Im in 3 trimester. My TSH level is 5.56.Does it causes any effect to the baby? Please confirm. Also let me know how to prevent hypothyroidism.
Hello, I am not getting my MCs on time, I have already consulted many Gynech and had many treatments but I still have irregular MCs, I get my periods while I m under some treatment and then again the same problem continues as the course gets completed. I am bit worried because I think that due to this problem I m gaining more weight even though I have limited diet. I got my last MC in the month of dec. Please help me out with this. Thanks.
What to expect when marrying a 25 yrs old diabetic girl diagnosed with type 2? and the complications related to pregnancy?
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
I am carrying 7th month, and had thyroid disease which doesn't have before. After delivery thyroid continues or will go ? Thanks in advance.
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
In the coming month I am having my cpo medical for which my weight is 4 kg less than the required how can I gain in one month? & how can I get my periods before the date?
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.
I am 27 years old 18 weeks pregnant. I want to abort as I am not in the situation to continue this pregnancy. Please advise.
I am 50years old lady please tell me what should I include in my diet as I am in menopause stage and what is best option for calcium other than milk and milk products.
I have pcod in ovary. If I put injection it gets reduced the next month its getting increased is it fully curable please help me.
Pls help me I hav tb infection and I am pregnant nw some Dr. r saying abort and one is saying keep so what to do.
Health benefits of eggplant
1. Lower blood cholesterol absorption
2. Protect heart and arteries
3. Assist with stomach ulcer
4. Assist nerve condition
5. Prevent infection
6. High fibre content
7. Prevent cancer
8. Low in calories
9. Clean blood