Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta SawantYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and now I am feeling too much of hair loss. Please help me to stop as soon as possible with less money.
My wife has pimples which leaving as dried on face, since her face is v dry and not fairy. So please suggest for the better solution.
I am 45 years old lady. My periods are stopped from this month, I have not undergone sterlisation. Now these days I am taking an ayurvedic medicine. Since 2 years my periods were only for two days. I am in tension please solve my problem. Thanks
Sir I have one doubt for my son. He is 7 years old. His weight is 28 kg before 3 or 4 months ago. Suddenly he lost his more weight. Now he is 24 kg. I checked his weight before 2 months 26 kg. I really scared about his weight loss. So I consulted a doctor and scanned his stomach USC. That is normal. But still he lost his weight. What's the reason. Please suggest me.
I am loosing my hair quickly. I have tried so many things like elovera honey egg mehendi so many shampoos but still no effect. Also too much of dandruff. How to cure using home remedies. Thanks.
I had fast for eight days only on water later when I started eating my weight is growing faster what to do please help.
Hi sir am a gentleman and recently married my age is 29 years and my wife age is 25 years can I suck her vagina and her lips tell me sir if I did like this is there any harmful to me.
I will control my food. But I can't do exercise. Because of the leg problem. So how can I lose my weight?
I had a surgical depressed scar on left jaw of mandibular line, due to bike accident after 2 years the scar is not in better shape. I had done the scar revision but it not make any differences it also become hypertrophy raise scar after revision so to minimize it I had taken 4 setting of laser ipl treatment so now it settle down but it is not improve much in texture (Color) and it is not matching with surrounding skin and also depress in shape Kindly find the attach Pic. I know scar cannot be remove completely but it can be improve so I just want to know in my case is it possible to improve the scar without any surgical revision .I also heard about Fat Filler (remove my own fat and fill it in depressed location) but does it will help in improve the depressed scar permanently or it is temporary .AND also hair is not coming because of that I have to shave daily I cannot have full bread because hair loss at scar, I want to know is it possible to transplant hair on scar and if it is done what will the percentage of hair will remain and grow properly after transplant ,and what is the risk factor ,which transplant technique can be safe for scars. What will be the cost.
Hello sir, I am 34 years old. I have a problem of back pain from when I was about 16 years old. Now a days even I am getting more pain when I even stay 1 minute in fan as well as in the cold and sometimes if I do the weight lifting, can you please tell me why it happens to me?
I am 20 yrs. I have hairfall problem and lost so much of my hair. I am now taking medicine. My question is many say that the hair which have fallen won't come back. Is that true? Or can the hairs grow back where they have fallen.
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
I am 42 years old male I am a diabatic patient I feel so weak from last 15 days I can't do hard work and day by day I am going to be too thin. so, what should I do?
Good afternoon everyone. I want to gain weight. Can I get some tips. My age is 17. Height-168 cms, weight-40.
I Have A Problem Related To My Sperm As It's Come In A Watery Form And Very Thin And The Quantity Of My Sperm Is Very Very Low. I'm Afraid As It Will Effect When I Plan To Have A Baby With My Partner. Because Of Thinning And Quantity Of My Sperm.
There is a lot of pain in my teeths please suggest something to overcome this pain. I am not able to talk speak or eat properly. I'll be really greatful to you for your valuable suggestions thank you.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.