Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubrnaYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly and increase in whitening of hair and I am 26 year old and I am also suffering from cold and headache normally.
Sir muje pet m bhot dard rehta h khane k baad turant hi pet gas bn jata h m chalta hu phir bhi please help me.
During having sex with my girlfriend, I feel that I am not geetifukfull erection that cause difficulties in sex, somehow after entering in her, I can't stand for a long time, how can I prevent these condition in future.
Is it possible to control diabetics only on Ayurvedic medicine? How? What are the medicines. Blood sugar Fasting 180 mg PP 255 mg BP 160/90?
My husband is 27 years old. He suffering quick sperm removing pblm. When we doing sex ,his spam out in just 2 or 3 second. And penis would be weak. We can't enjoy our sex life. What I doing now?
What is the best diet for my 87 years old mother to keep her strong and alert? Weight :54 kgs, Ht: 5'1" No Cholesterol problem. Well controlled mild diabetes 1/2 Istamet (50/500) Amloz 5 mg thyronorm 25 since 15 yrs. Current diet: Breakfast: 1 egg, 100 ml tomato beetroot soup, Lunch, Dinner: 1/2 potato 1 Waati (100 ml) ground vegetable (any) each , Snack : Elchi-kela 2 x 3 times or mango, papaya when in season . Soup 2-3 times a day 1 slice toast 2 times a day with tea. Once a week chicken soup/ pureed. She needs strength , alertness . What would you recommend?
I am 60 years old male. I am suffering from hand ankle and solder pain from last 15 days some time remove pain very next day it will be continue. please Give me advice for for which treatment are required?
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.
My mother has severe leg pain. I am treating her with acupuncture. It seems to be reducing. Hot fermentation also seems to help. Any other method that wil be helpful pls suggest.
Hi doctor's I have one question for sexologist doctor's how much I have insert my penis inside to have baby.
According to the previous question I asked, doctor said erect penis size is around 16 cm but mine is only 10 cm during erection. So please help me to increase the size and girth.
Sometimes I feel severe stomach ache. Even I can't sit or lie on bed. But it happens very rare ones in an year since 2012. That time my age was 16.
Hello doctor my self Bharat I am 32 year old man I have cough problem last three days what should I do please suggest me.
Hello, Actually I am suffering form fissures from last 2 month its pain full , can you please give a solution to get cure.
We live in a world where technology rules our day-to-day lives and anything that may require manual labour is left to someone else. We usually have help around our homes and offices and hardly have to lift a finger or even our heads, when we are in front of our screens. While the trend of being technologically equipped may be the way forward in today’s world, it also has definitive down-side, it affects our health in many ways.
Those whose jobs require them to be constantly on their seats and who may have to work seated in a single spot for the major part of the day may experience some amount of stomach and digestion issues, which leads to the development of constipation. Constipation is a problem in which people may find it difficult to pass regular stools and may face discomfort in the stomach all through the day. In cases where the problem goes unchecked, it may also lead to greater issues such as piles and fissures, which is why it is important to have the problem treated without delay.
The safest way to bid goodbye to constipation
Many who are under allopathic medication tend to believe that by taking syrups and tablets their health issues will be solved. However, in case of constipation, it is important to understand that conventional medication may be able to provide only temporary relief and the problem may reappear after stopping the medical treatment. In order to be able to get long-term results, it is important to target the root cause of the problem and make sure that the entire digestive system is treated instead of just treating constipation.
One of the safest and most effective types of medication to treat the digestive system and the problem of constipation is to opt for homeopathic medicines that help in addressing the root cause of the issue, without causing any harm to the organs of the body, as is done by regular allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines also make sure that the patient does not feel drained or drowsy and ensures that no side effects are caused.This means that an active body may be able to respond to the medicines in a more effective manner.
Choosing the right practitioner
The growing popularity of homeopathy as a stream of medicine and treatment has made it possible for patients to have more access to it. However, it is also seen that a huge number of non-reliable practitioners also practice this system of medicine. You must ensure that you go to a qualified homeopathy doctor to get the correct dose and course of treatment.