Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have gone through lipid profile test since my BP was high (160/110), it reflected that my triglycerides are very high (225). Which are the things I need to do to reduce triglycerides? And which food or habits I should avoid? And pls also suggest my food which will burn my triglycerides.
I am 30 year old and my BP is in border condition I, e 140. What should I eat to reduce BP or any medication is required to reduce please help me.
Mere face oil free nhi h aur bhut chote chote pimple ke daag h phle pimple the bt maine wo ford diye the pin se Ab mere pimple nahi h pr unke daag h Now apna face belkul clean chahta hu please muje btayie ki muje kya krna chahyi aur muje face pr kya kya use krna chahyi mean kaun sa face wash or cream. I hope you will me reply Soon.
I'm 19 years old. But if I sit for sometime or put some weight on my legs then they become numb quickly (restless legs syndrome) why does this happening? Hep me.
Actually I want to participate in sex for more time but for everytime I want to do it is not possible. I'm doing it only for 5 minutes how can I increase my time so that I can spend more time? my age is 22.
Hello sir. I am 21 years old .last 2 year to start my hair loss problem. But now it much dangerously affect on me. What can I do. .plzzzz help me.
I am overweight since last two years. I had controlled diets for months, but it seems to be wasted. Too much concerned Plzz do help to lessen it within months.
My mom surfing with this. One lunge is damaged her heart size increase she cough all the time and she doesn't take a breath properly, three year before a doctor suggest us for remove the lunge with operation. But we don't arrange the funds. Now she has a very bad condition and don't want to loose her please help me.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer