Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh M.Parekh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh M.ParekhYour feedback matters!
I am 57 yrs old women and I have joined gym and lost 5kgs. please let me no the w required to follow while doing gym at this age. I am having thyroid which is o. 209 and 6 uric acid. I do tread mill for total 30 mins.
I runs 20 km in week (Sun, Tue, Thu) & exercise thrice in a week (Mon Wed Fri). Would you please suggest best whey protien for me in Budget - Rs. 1500 /month?
Hi doctor . My mother aged 57 had last year blood transfusion of 2 unit after severe chest pain through out 1 week (though she use to had mild pain since years but never found any heart disease in tests ) when tested haemoglobin at approx 7 . All ecg n other heart test was normal. She is patient of chronic lever disease , diabetic also. Now she again started feeling severe chest pain once or twice a day or night since last 1 week.Heamoglobin test shows is at 8.8 which is same since last 2 month. Please suggest as she has become week as since long she dont feel eating n eat very less though we try to giv her juices and other vit b12 iron rich fruit , food etc but she dont feel eating most of time. Kindly suggest best cure or if blood tranfusion requires at this level as last night she had severe chest pain twice for half an hour and use to get mild pain frequently 3 to 4 times a day.
Hello, I am Dr Rajesh Pal. I am a physiotherapist and I have 17 years of clinical experience. I have been graduated from Utkal University and I have masters degree in Orthopaedics and physiotherapy. Today we are going to talk about very common problem which people are facing because of technology which is Neck pain.
India is a youth population and youth is technologically driven. So, they use more of laptops, spending more time on phones. So, because of the neck postures get affected and the muscles which control the posture of neck are under tremendous stress and gradually they develop some or other kind of problem which result into Neck pain. Today, I am going to give some tips that how to prevent all such problems.
There are different causes of Neck pain:-
- Posture- One has to beware of their posture. If you keep your neck bent for a long time, then the neck muscles are in acute pressure that creates some kind of knots in that muscle which is called trigger point. So, here is my trick to prevent this that whenever you use your phone, keep the phone in eye level in order to keep your neck in neutral position. This will reduce the stress of trapezius muscle.
- The second commonest cause is stress. We should adapt some technologies and modicfication in our lifestyle to take care of the stress. Under stress, these postural muscle remain in tightened state for a long period of time and that eventually leads to these kind of problems. Try to relax yourself. Go with the time and nature and keep yourself happy. One should not worry about what is happening and what should be the best way because nothing best is available in this world. Go with what is happening.
- The third factor which contribute to these kind of problem is Sleep. Nowadays the sleeping schedule has changd because of work. In some MNCs, there is a culture in which people have to work in the night and sleep during the day. The sleeping pattern has changed and it is causing such kind of problems. So, try to maintain good sleep. Fix a time of sleeping. Keep the environment of the room in such a manner to induce better and relaxing sleep.
- The another important factor is diet. The food we eat, plays an important role. Having a packed or preserved food can lead to muscle injury. This kind of food contains some chemicals which induce such problems. Avoid having these packed food and start having home made fresh food which is more healthy.
- The last thing I want ot share is that spending more time on computer is harmful. Gadgets emit radiations which absorb water from our muscles. AS we know that our body is made up of 80% of the water. If the water quantity get reduced then the muscle problems starts developing. So, keep yourself hydrated. Make sure that you drink one glass of water in every 2 hours.
- Do stretching exercises of neck muscles and shoulders.
If you indulge in such habits, you can easily prevent these problems.
If you want to contact me, I am available on Lybrate and book an appointment there for consulting me.
Thank you for watching this video.