Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh G KediaYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic & in stress on insulin Novomix 70/30 mor 20 & evening 10 units & tab Gemer 2 trice a day with ecosprin av 75 mg once?
I am 62 yrs old man, diabetic for last 12 yrs also had heart surgery in January, 15. Now I am fine. My blood sugar for last 5 month is Fasting between 80 to 110. PP 100 to 120. I was taking glycomet 1gm twice a day and dinorm OD 60 1/2 tab a day along with my medicines for heart. Now my doctor has reduced the medicines and I am taking only glycomet 1 gm along with my heart medicines. Please let me me know is it ok to reduce the diabetic medicines.
I have type 2 diabetes someone says that their is permanent treatment of diabetes is possible in homeopathy is this true.
Hello . I am a 40 year old female .Married and have 2 kids .Am suffering from hypothyroid since last 3 years.I am recommended 75 MCG thyronorm tablets.And tsh is 1.92 now stable.Also regular shelcal 500. But I have not taken calcium since 2 months as regular intake caused flatulence.And heaviness in stomach.Is it compulsory .If yes then can u tell me a better calcium supplement. I have mild joint pains also .
Sir, I am 51 years old and suffering from diabetics since last 6 years and the results vary from 140 to 155 (fasting) and 180 to 200 after food. Please advise me how to maintain my sugar level and what diet should I take for that on regular basis. Thanks.
I am 38 year old and suffering from diabetes since 5 yrs. I am taking physician consultation and taking medicine but sugar level is not in control.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"
Hi sir. I am (28 years old ) I have diabetes past 11/2 year .its 130 fasting and 190 post launch average .but still I am not using tablets . Please suggest me its continue to stop medicine in future or any thing why because any problems in future.
Sir, why most of the peoples are mainly affected by diabetics diseases? It is a genetically diseases or some other disorder? Pls give a perfect answer. Thank you.
Fenugreek seeds with 1 cup of water – – –
Tea (without sugar) 1 cup 4 35
Marie Biscuits 2 1 56
Stuffed methi/palak /lauki paratha 2 small 7 200
Curd 50 gm (1 cup) 3 30
Egg white / Paneer Bhurji 1 medium bowl 6 130
Plain roti (no oil ) 2 small 3 150
Vegetable poha/upama/oats/daliya 1 soup bowl 4.5 230
Apple /guava/orange 1 – 40
Salad (10 mins before lunch) 1 Medium bowl 1 30
Capsicum + gobhi veg 1 medium bowl 1 85
Dal 1 soup bowl 6 130
Phulka (no ghee) 2 6 175
Milk / green tea / herbal tea / lemon water 1 cup 2 35
Roasted chana + Muri 1 cup 5 85
Salad (10 mins before dinner)
Phulka (no ghee 2 4.5 150
Lauki veg 1 cup 2 85
Curd 1 cup 3 30
Skim Milk (no sugar) 1 glass 4 120
Total – 49.5 1286