Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubhashYour feedback matters!
I have pimples scar, over a face. How to remove or reduce the scar. Say the best treatment. How derma filler is useful.
I do masturbation twice in a month after a month I get a night fall which was very low in quantity .before the night fall was very full and spread all the front pant. After getting low semen out I check it again by doing masturbation then also it was not quite good than before.
Hi, I am suffering from lack of sleep and feel lethargic whole day. I have tried B12 but it didn't work. Please advice accordingly.
Sir I am not able to concentrate on my studies for IIT ; My interest is depleting very fast for the same?
Hi doctor, I need to ask about fluctuating dates of my period. Last month my date was 21st and this month my period came on 18th. Is that any problem? Should I take any medicine or something?
I am 22 years old as I am frequently suffering muscles pain. At that time I uses tablets, after it gives some relief. Why it is happen? due to lack of problem or any else?
I have white hair problem. I want to ask if I remove all my hairs after it will come is there be any improvement hair my hair better than now? For this white hair problem should I remove all my hairs once?
• Six million deaths occur worldwide because of smoking.
• About 50% of smokers are expected to die because of tobacco–related illnesses.
• The three most important cigarette–related illnesses, which may be potentially fatal, are heart diseases, lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Chronic bronchitis or asthma of the adult).
• Smoking cessation is associated with substantial health benefits.
• Smoking cessation can reduce risk of heart diseases, cancer and COPD.
• Quitting smoking can help even after development of smoking–related heart diseases, cancer or COPD.
• Stopping smoking before age 40 is associated with a larger benefit than stopping it at later stage.
• Smoking exaggerates bone loss and is a risk factor for hip fracture. Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 10% of heart blockage diseases all over the world.
• Cigarette smoking is responsible for 33% of all cardiac deaths.
• Quitting smoking even after age 60 is associated with lower risk of deaths.
• Smoking cessation also reduces risk of paralysis.
• Smoking cessation also reduces the progress of blockages in the leg vessels.
• Smoking is associated with premature aging in women.
• Even in smokers older than 80 years, quitting smoking reduces mortality.
• Quitting smoking means no smoking for three years.
• Bidi smoking is as bad as cigarette smoking.
• Tobacco chewing is as bad as cigarette smoking.
I am 18 years old male. I get cold from last 2 days. I Gargle with soled water but not reife wht can I do?
Hey I am 18 years old and I have cold and cough. Since 5 years. It goes off automatically after taking certain medicines but comes back after shortwhile.
Apanasana (knees pulled to chest)
Lie flat on your back and relax your body. Place your hands on the knees and inhale. Pull the knees on the chest while exhaling. Rock the knees side to side for improved stretch. Inhale and exhale 5-10 times and then release the knees. Repeat thrice.
Setu bandha Sarvangasana (bridge pose)
Lie on your back and bend knees. Place your arms down and flatten your feet on the floor. Incline your hips which will stretch your chest. You can press one hip and pause the pose for 5 breaths. Switch it to the other side. Place your hands below the body as you incline the back. You could also clasp the hands together and intertwine the fingers.
Paschimottanasana (seated dorward bend pose)
Sit on the floor and stretch your legs in front. Keep your back straight and slowly hinge ahead to touch your feet. This will lift your hips and lower the torso. Pause for 5-10 breaths.
While your try to reach your feet, try to stretch as much as possible. If you do not reach your feet due to lower flexibility, you could keep practising it regularly for a healthier body.
Marjaryasana and bitilasana (cat and cow)
Place your hand and knees on the floor so that your back is flat up. Inhale and make sure that your abs are engaged. Exhale by dropping your head. Round up the spine which gets you to the cat pose. While you inhale, arch the back and hold your head and hips up. This is the cow pose.
Repeat both the poses alternatively. While you inhale, you could be on the cow pose and while your exhale you should be the cat pose. Repeat 5-10 times.
Balasana (child's pose)
Sit on your knees but spread the legs so that there is adequate gap in-between. Now lean forward and stretch arms in front. Make sure your back is straight and your forehead on the floor.
If you want the pose to be a little easier you keep a pillow to rest your head on it.
Staying in constant practice with exercise and yoga is one the best ways to maintain a healthier you. Our body is the only thing we live in and health is our first priority. Take some time out for regular yoga, so that the next time you eat a little extra you're not worried about the repercussions. Our body becomes more flexible with regular yoga and it also improves our mental health.
Hi. I am 25 female. Have injury scar under my eyes. It happened while I was pying with dog. Dog has scratch by his under my eyes. Dnt know what to do. This is very big and noticeable. Applying mederma four times a day and also sometimes bio oil and also smetimes alovera gel. got no results. Tell me wht to do?
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist