Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash DhiwareYour feedback matters!
I have started working few months ago, I have to sit throughout the day in office due to that I am getting problems like body pain and specially back pain. Sometimes it is unbearable although I am losing my weight continuously in 2 months I Have lost 4 kg around. Please advise me.
Hi I am 30 yrs old and I am suffering from thigh pain from last couple of weeks. It's getting more when I am driving car. What should I do for relief?
Good morning sir/madam, im suffering from back pain last 1year back to still, first im playing kabbadi, that time i'm suddenly fall down then again no voice and no breathing are stopped, the doctor told this is small problem but this pain is daily increase please tell me reason,
I am 53 yrs old having frozen shoulder problem since 3 months. Local application of ointment & oils & tablets taken, all are futile. Pl suggest some good medicine.
I am 46 year old & suffering back and lower back pain last 28 year, now I am not able to bending forward direction.
I have been feeling my body shaking/unsteady while I am sitting on chair or standing or walking constantly. But feel relaxed if I sit on floor leaning against something or lying in a cool place. It increases in heat atmospher and in empty stomach or any stress.
Very! Urgent, Hi sir, my mom was accident on Sunday today is 4th day, she have head injured that is DAI, left leg fractured, she is unconscious. In this case can we have go to for surgery? Dr. said if your not go to surgery your mother leg was completely removed. So kindly advise as soon as possible.
I have back pain (lower)last four months. I have pain on the lower part of right shoulder blade also. Sometime i feel pain in the middle back head. MRI of whole spine show no abnormality. Doctor suggest pregabolin first. As i feel imbalance taking after drug then he suggest gabapentin. But pain is not reduced. What can i do?
I have a back pain in last 2 months , I am 26 years old, have if got any relief, what should I do now?
I had a knee injury 2 yaers back and since then no problem occurred but now it has started paining a lot.
I have diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis (95) before 2 months and detect increase uric acid also. I have pain and swelling in my foot joint. So please suggest me about this diseases for treatment. Is it curable with root or not. What thing to do for avoid pain and swelling. Please suggest me in detail.
I have regular problem of back pain . After consulting my doctors really can not get rid of that back pain.
Sir which is the best medicine for knee pain it's a old pain accident pain sir and its my mistake I am not go to the doctors that time Thanks
Hi, I am 35 years old, I have a pain in the toe (ring toe). What might be the reason. Please advise. I'm unable to walk fast. I get pain in the nerves.
My Wife has rheumatoid arthritis. I want to know the cure for this. Is there any type of complete cure in any part of the world. She is currently 24yrs.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.