Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash DhiwareYour feedback matters!
I am suffering right shoulder muscle break injury last 1 week. There normal pain but when I'm go to Gym that so much pain in my shoulder joint an muscle. Can you suggest any food diet any tips but only natural Pls.
Hi i Am suffering from leg muscle pain. I have done with dvt but there is null in report. But donno the pain remains same uptill now. So can I find the reason n treatment for this.
I am 28 years old now I have to travel a lot on my bike I guess due to this I am having a lot of back pain. Can you please help me out by how should I get rid of these back pain?
Right side hip pain my delivery is cesarian. Severe work means the pain started. Am working in office sitting 8 hours continuously pls give a relief dr.
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
I am feeling extra pressure/discomfort near lower back (right side). Mostly in muscle and veins/arteries.
I have for pain in my legs bone during and after running or jogging. No pain in muscle. Is it a cramp or what. Kindly help.
What are muscle knots?
Muscle knots are points within a muscle where contracted fibers are unable to release, or, as the dictionary puts it: highly irritable localized spots of exquisite tenderness in a nodule in palpable taunt bands of muscle tissue.
A common problem for active people, muscle knots technically called myofascial trigger points, or mtps feel like a small knot to your fingertips. These knots can range from the size of a pinhead in smaller muscles to the size of your thumb in larger muscles. 2
Muscle knots can cause pain in two ways: (1) latent trigger points, which are knots that only hurt when you put pressure on them, and (2) active trigger points, which are knots that actively refer pain along your neural pathways, causing it in non-localized areas.
Trigger points in a constant state of contraction have excess metabolic waste and oxygen use because blood flow to this area stops this sends pain signals to the brain. Because your brain wants to stop the pain, it commands the muscle to rest, which leads to under-usage of the muscle. This is what makes the muscle shorten and tighten up.
What causes muscle knots?
The most common causes of muscle knots are:
1) accidents acute trauma, such as bad falls sports injuries that strain you joints and muscles
2) postural stress sitting too long with poor posture, sitting with no support, lifting improperly
I have avn (avascular necrosis) of right femoral head, do any body have treatment other than replacement operation.
I am 40 year old I am suffer from shoulder pain from last 3 month. While playing volleyball I am slip. What should we do?
I am 18 years old I have a back bone pain after 7or 8 months. It pains a lot. I tried spray and cream. But it doesn't work. please give me a suggestion for my pain. Thanking you.
I am having back pain since last few months and it started when I was playing cricket, so what should I do to overcome this pain?
I am 66 yrs old female my left foot getting swollen since last four months there is no pain but after appling different medicens but no effect pl. Adv.
I am 20 years old, female. I have a armpit on right hand underarm. It pains me during the time of monthly problems (periods) only, and after the 3-4 days its get removed itself. There is no pain at all after periods. I suffer this problem every month from last 1-2 years. Would you suggest me what is this? And what should I do. What kind of problem is that?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.