Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash BhatiaYour feedback matters!
My gf's boobs are getting loose. What should I do? May I not press her boobs or not? Please tell me what is the solution? Is there any solution to make them shapeful?
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around on saturday. And he rubbed his penis On my vagina and then he cummed on my stomach where he kept one hand for the cum to fall and immediately rubbed the cum that dropped on my stomach with tissue after that he did not touch me again and he washed his hands and I cleaned up too. I wanna know if there is a chance of me getting pregnant from this m really worried and stressed now. What should I do?
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.