Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 24 years old and my left breast has grown bigger than the right one and falls down too. I am not on any sort of pills and my periods are getting late every month by an addition of 7-10 days. What should I do?
I have together with my girl friend on 5th December, and it was unprotected, so after that she took an i-pill after 24 hours, and her previous menstrual cycle was started at 29th december. But still now menstrual cycle has not started, so is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hey doc I have a question regarding my vaginal issue which I am facing from last couple of days which is start after my periods end something sticky coming from my vagina after some time gap constantly I did not have any type of masturbation or oral sex water colour is milky white and sticky please tell me what is the reason of it.
Hello Doctor, I'm seven and half months pregnant. I have diabetes during pregnancy. I take insulin and medicine two times. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes.
In oestruse cycle of 28 days of women which day is safe for sex without precaution? Kindly please elaborate that in detail.
Sir/Maam I got physically involved with my girlfriend for the first time on 27th august. For precautions she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e on 1 September she started bleeding although it was NOT her period date and the bleeding continued for four days. After that with her first morning urine she did four home urine pregnancy test after 21,28, 35 and ,42 days of Intercourse. All the results came NEGATIVE. Her periods had still not started yet. Please tell do we still have to worry about pregnancy? And can these test be wrong even after 42 days of Intercourse. We are very tensed. Please help. ;(
At the date of 7-5-16 me and my boy friend had a night together without condom. After that quickly I drink unwanted 72 hour tablet. As my time I have to got period on 17 to 18th but till yet I didn't got. Now what to do suggest me fast please.
I am 19 years old. I am getting severe stomach pain during periods. Please suggest me a solution to get rid of this ?
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
I have multiple fibroids so lamnot getting pregnant during inter course semen back what are causes please give treatment.
Hello Sir, I have 2 Children. I got surgery for family planning 6years ago. Till now I am getting periods in regular intervals. I. E. 28 - 30 days. But now it is late by 11 days and till now I did not got menses. Could you please tell me the reasons for this delay and what should I do. Thanks and regards. Kumari N.
I am Male, 27 years, Married. My wife is pregnant and is in her 4th month of pregnancy. I would just ask to know whether it will be safe for us to avoid sex till baby is born or shall we have sex? Coz my wife says she had heard people saying that during pregnancy it is needed to have sex at some particular period. As it is our first child I don't want to take any risks. So better have an expert opinion on that. If above mentioned things are true then let me know which is the safest time. Thanks in advance.
Avoiding salt, losing weight, eating vegetables and stress relief are quick ways to lower your blood pressure.
Quitting smoking, decreasing alcohol intake, and reducing caffeine consumption are good long-term strategies to lower your blood pressure as well.
Focusing on balanced nutrition and eating foods that are low in cholesterol and saturated fat. These include fruits and veggies, whole grains, and low or no-fat dairy products.
In addition to exercise, other forms of relaxation like meditation or deep breathing are also helpful. Making the right lifestyle choices also helps control blood pressure.
I have been suffering from high blood pressure from november, 2015 to till date. My doctor advised me to do some tests regarding lipid profile, blood test, thyroid tech. But everything was normal. Then he prescribed me to have Stamlo 2.5 Daily Once. But till date my BP after having it is 140/90. I've also gained 5 kgs of weight within 4 months. Please give me some advises.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.