Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Bendre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash BendreYour feedback matters!
My frnd is a female she is not getting periods from last 2 months is there any problem for not getting periods properly.
Sir I am using certain medicines for my back acne problems. I want to know what are the foods I must add in my diet for faster results. Sir please help me. It is much embarrassing that I feel shy when I open my clothes in front of my family ,my friends .so sir please help me and show some path. Thank you.
I am 26 years old and still I have acne problem, acne leaves the scares on my face which looks very bad, please suggest me some treatment to get rid of the acne as well the scares soon Thank you.
Sir I am 24 year old and I am facing hair fall problem I have too much dandruff on my scalp I consulted to a doctor who suggested me PRP therapy. Should I go for it or I can improve hair growth by healthy food nutrition pls suggest me.
Laser liposuction is the process of removal of excessive fatty tissue from the body through the use of laser light. This can be done both as treatment and cosmetic procedures.
Liposuction is gaining popularity because of the following reasons
- With changing food habits, more and more processed foods have found their way onto our plates. All this has led to increased fat in the diet and increased the incidence of obesity. The age of onset of obesity is also reduced drastically.
- This problem is compounded by reduced physical activity, promoting further fat accumulation.
- Added to this is another dimension where ‘thin is in.’ So there is a change in the definition of ‘fat’ and people want to look thin and sculpted
How it is done?
- The first step is to identify if the person is a candidate for this procedure
- Laser lipo can be done in cases of moderate to severe obesity and in people with skin laxity
- The abdomen, thighs, male breasts, back, and arms are all feasible areas for liposuction
- The patient and surgeon should have realistic expectations in terms of results, risks, complications, and post-op process.
- The procedure is done under local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia depending on the extent of the surgery (area and amount of fat)
- Areas of operation are pre-marked and intensive laser light is directed at this area
- The laser is used in different layers of the skin with different intent
- In the deeper layers of the skin, the laser is directed at fat cell walls which are broken, and the fatty oils leak out, and these disrupted cells are then removed
- The amount of fat to be removed is already determined prior to the procedure
- The oil and disrupted cells are removed producing a better contour
- The next superficial layers of the skin contain blood vessels, which are also coagulated by the laser. This reduces the blood loss during the procedure and less bruising after the procedure
- When the laser is used on the more superficial layers, the heat causes the skin to produce more collagen and elastin, which are the essential skin proteins. This promotes healing and improves the skin quality after the laser lipo is done.
Alternately, in some people, only the deeper layers are acted upon and the superficial layers are left untouched. The released oils and fat fragments are allowed to be absorbed by the body. This is more useful in areas where the skin is extremely thin, like the face over head and neck areas. It may also be used where only skin tightening without too much fat removal is required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!