Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhangi ShindeYour feedback matters!
I have the periods. problem, they do not comr at time and its late please tell me how itcan come. onetime to me again please this is a request.
I have a symptoms of pregnancy from last 1 month but bleeding comes before 2days of period with pain and vomiting. Pl confirm I have pregnant or not.
I had sex for the first time with my husband but blood didnt come out from vagina. M still unsure if my hymen is broken. Please assis me how can I check it.
Hi, In 7 months pregnancy breech presentation is there, is there any possibility to change cephalic presentation.
Just half an hour of cycling daily can work wonders at getting rid of unwanted belly fat. Not only does cycling tone your legs but it also helps loose weight from the abdomen.
Research says that cycling helps burn approximately 300 calories every hour builds strength and stamina and even improves cardiovascular fitness.
Namasthe my daughter 27yrs having one kid of 7months old. She had uterus outer layer fibroid. Many doctors said that after child birth growth of fibroid will stop and starts shrinking but this has not happen and it is still growing (size 11cms) he had got her periods from last two months where bleeding was more and due to medication she got controlled. Now doctors are suggesting to go for uae which will stop the growth of fibroid (some laser treatment). Please help me in this regard and is there any medicines in ayurveda which can be shrink fibroid without this uterine artery embolization. Awaiting your immediately reply please thank you in advance
When should I do sex with my wife so that she gets pregnant. We tried twice but it was unsuccessful. She is having vitamin D deficiency for which she recently started taking medication.
If the periods is late due to the thyroid problem than what we do? It is almost 42 days to last periods. Please suggest for the same.
My daughter is 23 years old. Problem is she has pcos and does not get her periods regularly. She is around 80 kgs and 5.6ft tall. She is under homeopathy treatment but does not take medicine properly. My question is can she conceive after marriage easily. Thyroid level is normal. Next year I am planning to get her married.
I have had sometimes that I am having periods for last 3 days but actually it doesn't occur. Due to this I am too much irritated so what could be the reason behind this all? Please suggest something to cure!
I am suffering from 2 month gap period problem And also I want to ask I'm 20 but still I'm flat chest no boobs why is it?
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.
I am a 25 year old female looking for safe contraceptive method. I used to take the pill before but I had to stop due to some circumstances. I would like to be on any form of birth control contraceptives. Please advice me on which form of contraceptive to opt for. Thank you.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment? Why the brown discharge on and off while urinating or wiping? Please give detailed explanation.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Being a vegan is not a fad diet. It's also a personal philosophical and lifestyle choice. A person may choose to become a vegan because of environmental factors, health factors, and other ethical reasons. What differentiates a vegan from a vegetarian is the fact that a vegan not only doesn't eat meat or other animal products but doesn't use any other animal products or by-products whatsoever, such as dairy products, leather, eggs, honey, wool, silk, fur etc.
Good News is that adopting such a lifestyle can be an entry into a world of better health.
Some of the health benefits of being a vegan are:
1) Improves mood - Edible and dietary sources of food from animals are rich in arachidonic acid, and research has concluded a relationship linking mood disturbances with arachidonic acid. It has been also found that restricting the consumption of meat, fish and poultry can lead to mood improvements. Vegetarian diets are not rich in this acid and, thus, they may help in uplifting your general mood.
2) Can reduce chance of diabetes by up to 50% - According to a research by Loma Linda University School of Public Health, a vegan diet can lead to a drastic reduction in the prevalence of diabetes. A vegan diet also helps in the management of diabetes as well as helps to reduce the likelihood of contracting diabetes by 50%.
3) Lower cholesterol - Eating animal fat doesn't have any benefit. Instead, it can have harmful health effects. Thus, it's not surprising that once animal fats are removed from your diet, it can lead to a healthier lifestyle. After studying the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet, researchers in Korea have concluded that body fat and cholesterol tend to lower in vegans than those who follow a non-vegetarian diet.
4) Reduces risk of stroke and obesity - Vegans, in general, have a lower chance of binge eating and choosing to eat food out of emotions; this is because they follow a strict diet. These two factors, which contribute to obesity, are mostly observed in non-vegetarians and very rarely in vegans.