Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhang ChouguleYour feedback matters!
I am having Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1+2 IgG result of 28.90. However, I never had a herpes outburst and not facing outburst right now. I am married (never had intercourse without precautions) and now planning for kids. Could you please advice is it transferable to wife or kid? Please advice other important things relating to this.
I am 42 years old woman. I am having irregular periods from last 2 months. It comes after alternative months. My fsh is 8. 32miu/ml. Lh is 1. 98miu/mi. & 0. 19ng/ml. I don' t have thyroid or obesity problem. I have an eleven years old daughter. Is this a sing of menopause? how can it be regular?
To overcome the conditions of dryness caused by the solidification of skin's oily content during winter, there are some ways by which you can rejuvenate your skin by adding to its softness and suppleness besides boosting its collagen content. 1) To do away with the conditions of hardness harnessed during winter, consumption of juicy fruits and vegetable with the particular inclusion of olive oil and primrose juice will prove to be a healthy alternative. 2) In order to get rid of external dryness and chaps, application of coconut oil prior to bathing can be another helpful option. As far as application of oil is concerned, it is better to opt for ones which do not clog the dermal pores. Non clogging oils such as avocado oil, primrose oil and almond oil should be preferred over those causing to block skin pores. 3) Application of petroleum jelly on areas particularly affected with chaps and dryness happens to be one of the most effective options. 4) Instead of using soap high in their alkaline content, it is better to have your skin washed with paste of ground gram and yogurt. In case you prefer using soap, make sure to use one with adequate moisturizing content. Soaps based on natural oils and glycerin may turn out to be a healthy alternative. 5) Avoid using hot water for bathing, instead go for lukewarm water enriched with drops of glycerin or herbal oil such as tea tree oil to make up for the loss of moisture. 6) Skin may be similarly hydrated with cold creams and moisturizer oily in content. In place of water based moisturizers opted for during summer, go for the oily ones. 7) Moisturizing lotions based on glycerin and alpha-hydroxyl content can contribute to the smoothening feel of the skin. 8) Skin toner containing essential oils or the rejuvenating elements of vitamin E can prove to be similarly effective. However, if the facial skin is naturally oily, avoid using the same on face. 9) While going for manicure and pedicure, make sure to have your limbs soaked in lukewarm water enriched with drops of natural oil. 10) To prevent brittleness in nails, make sure to pamper your finger and toe nails with sufficient touches of oil, glycerin or moisturizers. 11) In order to overcome flaking, chapping and itchy cracks caused during winter, use cotton socks, gloves to have yourself adequately covered from the pinching chill of winter. 12) Avoid using facial packs and masks which suck out the natural oil content of the skin. Facial pack containing mud should be avoided for this reason. Rather go for cleansing milk and oil based pack. Facial masks containing avocado extracts in addition to olive oil is helpful during winter. Similarly a blend of yogurt, buttermilk and sour cream or the creamy layer of milk with respective ingredients being combined in small measure is helpful for activating the skin's collagen content. 13) To overcome conditions of dryness and chap formation on lips, opt for a lip balm enriched with vitamin E. Likewise, to get rid of ugly cracks on feet, go for a therapeutic ointment or lotion containing vitamin E. In extreme cases of cracks, one has to use ointment containing necessary anti-biotic. A vital skin care tip for winter involves bare minimum use of water. After a wash or shower, make sure to pat yourself completely dry. In case your work demands recurrent exposure to water, make sure to use gloves to have the hands well protected. Use humidifiers to have the indoor environment well hydrated and moisturized. With the help of a humidifier, winter harnessed dryness and conditions of cracks can be overcome. One shouldn't avoid using sun's cream during winter, but it is always preferable using one with an increased moisturizing content.
Hi, Is it safe to have sex without any safety measure after 19 or 20 days after first day of monthly periods?
mai bahut patli dubli hu takriban 1 sal se apna elaj karati hu lekin tandrusti me koi khas ejafa dikhao ni deta kai tarah k blood test aur x ray bhi hua sab kuch normol hai lekin tandrusti ni banti hai please help me.
I got married before 6 months. Daily we are doing sex except period days. Then why I didn't get pregnant. After sex the sperm will come out in 10 to 20 minutes. Is there any problem to get pregnant? When will I get pregnant as soon as possible.
I had unprotected intercourse on first day of my period I.e on 22nd April .usually my menstrual cycle follow 28-32 cycle. Is there chance for me to become pregnant?
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.
After having intercourse the fluid which comes out from vagina, is that of male or female partner or both.
Hi. I had intercourse on 22nd july n consumed unwanted 72 on 24th (before 48 hours). I had it multiple times yesterday .initiated with protection but shortly shifted to condom. Can I take another pill just ti be sure. My Lmp is 17. N last period gap of 32 days.
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 28 years old before 4month I got married. I have irregular period. M trying to convince baby. I had last period on 23july. But from few days m feeling weakness and butter test. And some time I feel very light pain in stomach. Can I be pregnant.
Hello doctors I am pregnant my seventh week is going on an I am with type 1 diabetes me insulin le rahe hu 32 units in morning and 26 units in evening totally on bed rest par sugar kabhi 150 aate hh kabhi 111 kabhi 103 kabhi pp 166 kabhi 158 kyaa kare koii ayurvedic medicine le sakti to control.
Dos 5 - 5. Do work out
Gone are the days of pregnant women avoiding lifting a finger during their pregnancies. We now know that exercise is good for mama and baby! in fact, regular exercise may help you combat many of the issues that arise during pregnancy, including insomnia, muscle pain, excessive weight gain, and mood problems.
I ejaculated semen on her vagina simultaneously she ejaculated too. But she took an ipill after 25 hrs of this event. What will happen? Will she be pregnant still?
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.