Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhamYour feedback matters!
About feeding baby: can I feed my 4th month baby cow powdered milk is it safe for my child. If can please tell about dosage .pls help mee.
I have 2 year old child suffering below average weight (9 kg) due to lacking of not taking food as tendency of vomiting. What step can I get?
Doctor my 20 months old baby quit active her weight is 8.5 kg and height is 77 cmt but i'm worried about weight not gain so what to do ?
My kids is of age 2, had cough and cold for last 10 days, and then now getting fever like once in a day. Fever is not continues, but getting fever in the evening or night time for one or two hours. The cough and cold is subsided now after we consulted pediatrician. He is active and having all kind of food in the day time. Our worry is, why he is getting fever some time, even though its not continues.
My baby is 2.5 months now and I am to start office works from April. Is it safe giving my baby stored breast milk? I have seen few ads on it. Is it suggested to be given? Are there any harms that can happen to the baby? If to start other home made food items what is the right time?
My 4 days old baby always getting hiccups. Is there any problem. Does it need any remedy. Please suggest me.
My daughter is 4 yrs old and has weight 13 kg consistently for past 1. 5 yrs. Also she is frequently ill by day to day cold, fever and vomiting. We have been taking every care regarding hygeine. Also she suffered from chicken pox 20 days back followed by post viral fever. Her cough also is frequent. In past 4 months she has been infected by sometimes bacterial infection, diarrhea, viral fever resulted of lymph nodes at sides of neck, still in small amt visible. Please advice some kind of medicine/immune system strengthening tonic for her
Hello, I want to ask question about my daughter. She is 2.5 years old. Her weight is constant 9.6 kgs. She is active. She is grasping the things quickly. She talks alot. She can name colors, shapes, numbers very well. She also can recite poems. She has constipation. Can you tell me is she growing properly? How to resolve constipation and help her gain weight?
Hello Doctors, My 2 year old daughter have some scratches on her hand by a cat, we advised to doctor near to our house and he gave rabies dose to her immediately and 2nd dose will be given on 3rd day, I want to know that are there any symptoms of fever after getting vaccine, and also please advice me either I should contact to that child specialist to whom I regularly contact for my baby or continue with that doctor who is near to us.
I have 7 th month baby boy. He is having stools from yesterday and there is some blood in his stools. What is the reason for this and what happens if it comes like that?
I am 32 years old woman. My last delivery date 13/08/2014. I discontinue Brest feeding my baby after one year of delivery due to some problem. Nowadays I want to continue feeding again but my milk is insufficient for my baby. How can I increase my milk naturally. Thank you
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?
I have a child of 2.5 yrs and and I m very serious for his nutition. Khuch khata hi nahn bhookh hi nahn lagti. Kya khilaun use. That healthy for him. Please give suggetion.
My son is 3 years old. He is frequently suffering from cold & cough. Once it comes it will take month or so to cure. Even After cold is over cough will be there always slightly & it is severe when cold is more. What to do for cough & cold especially for cough?
The tiny tots must use a toothbrush with a small rounded brush head and soft bristles. It helps in cleaning their milk teeth thoroughly.