Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I had unprotected sex! To be honest I'm at the age when such stuff happens but now I'm worried about STD which I should think prior I had unprotected sex. I don't really know the lady I was been with was clean. Please someone do help with suggestions or a precaution I could take prior I get HIV positive. honestly this is not the first time I had unprotected sex but I should mention till now I had no issues in my sexual life. Don't know why I'm worried after last night. I request someone to recommend a test or a preventive suggestion which would not let me ruin my compete life. In return I swear to God I'll get married in 2017 and not do such again! Please Suggest something! FYI I never had sex with the same ladies. I never had bloody or painful urination. I never had swelling or rashes on my part. I wash part immediately after sex. Please let me know what preventive care I should take?
Hello doctor, Can you help me by telling any of infertility specialist near by faridabad who can treat blocked tubes (one tube is blocked and other is partially blocked shown in HSG test). As my tubes are blocked due to D&C did in march 2015. As my first pregnancy turned into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had conceived in jan 2015 and married in dec 2015.
Daily I am suffering from white discharge wit akward kind of smell can anyone pls sugest me how to reduce the white discharge and evn smell pls sugest me sum medicine.
My girlfriend is pregnant one month but she don't want a child. what can be done to solved this problem.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Is it normal to bleed continuously for 12 weeks after normal delivery. Soon after delivery ultrasound was done, report had no issues. And 2 weeks ago I had tubectomy done.
I had sex 2 days before nd took ipill unprotected sex There is a urge to urinate and my vulva burns but no urine comes out only one drop Why?
I'm 25 year old and my weight is 45 kg. I'm getting late periods. 7 months ago I got married. But still I didn't get pregnancy. Is my irregular periods are reason for that. Please tell me the problem for my health and also tell me. The remedially.
Meri shadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai but bachcha nahi ho raha hai sub test karwa liye apne bhi or apni wife ke bhi sub normal hai kya kare please reply this message.
I am 34 years old and I m feeling pain in my breast I am afraid about survical cancer. How can I confirm and to whom I will contact for rectifying my doubts.
Period was coming this month 14 feb but i had a intercouse on 14 feb with using condom till now period is not coming that why i am asking medicine please sir.
I am 52 years old and still I am getting periods after every 6month. In general I knew that menopause occur at the age of 50. I want to know is this normal to have periods even at 52 years or should I have to consult any gynecologist?
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.