Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subha DattarYour feedback matters!
I am from west bengal. Female/25 years old. Two three years back I was a owner of nice slim figure. Then I go to hostel in kolkata for continuing my study but there I became addicted of fast food. Then I gain weight from 56 to 71. I came back to home after completing the course and I reduced consumption of fast foods. But my weight was not reduced. Then I joined gym at november 2015. Since then I am exercising as per instructor guide and I became to feel lighter. My saggy hands became toned, double chin reduced and but belly fat are not reducing. Every week I measure my weight it neither increased nor reduced. Now my weight is 70 kgs. My height 5ft 3 inches. I never do diet but I do not go to restaurant or fast food corner. I cook at home and eat. But if I cook with oil at home, will be it effecting same like street foods? I do not like strict diets but do not know how to loose my weight. please suggest me a diet where foods have variation, I can make food with easily available items, and a easy detox program. When I search for diet at internet, most suggested food" s ingredients I can see is not easily available for me. I am bengali. If there is a bengali diet, suggest me please Thank you.
Hello Doc, am having PCOS, now am planning to have kids. As per my gyn consultation started using Ovacet twice a daily of 2gms. My LMP was on 03-12-2015-09-12-2015. After cycle every alternate day we had love. Now during 15 and 16 days. Now am getting cramps in pelvic area and noticed few spotting. I did not understand the reason behind this whether this is a Implantation bleeding or Menstrual bleeding. If it is implantation bleeding. Is it possible to have this very early after menstrual cycle. Please Advise I need to extra care.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend two-day s ago. When do we supposed to carry pregnancy test. We are in worry. please help.
She had a skip of 1 month in her periods (i.e had not periods in september bt had in december) and got periods in this month bt she is having very much pain in her back. Would you please tell me is there anything to worry and wht is this happening and how can one get rid of it and llz tell me do amd do needs during periods.
Hi, I am 22 years old my question is- polycystic ovaries im my stomach. Please explain what is this and solution.
During March 12 I went out with my gf. I touch my precum and later around after 20 min my hand was totally dry. And then I touched her vagina. She is having irregular periods problem. Now it's her periods time and still not getting it. Its seeming to get her periods and getting pain. But periods not started yet. Is there any danger of getting pregnant.
I am 28 yrs old and my current weight is 51kg. So because of that I look fat from upper half of body. I also have a problem of mensuration from last 7-8 yrs. As it is not regular so I have to take medicines. I start doing exercise to loose weight. Please provide me a diet chart so that I can get back a perfect body shape. Thanks.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.