Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subeda Kulkarni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subeda KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am unmarried 27 years old female diagnosed with pcos and thyroid. I am taking metformin twice daily since 5 mths. But my doctor has now stopped metformin and now I m taking thyronorm only but now I facing acne problem. Can I again start taking metformin n will it help in improving my acne problem. Kindly help.
I need to know what is the approximate cost of surgical abortion? & within how many days after intercourse abortion can be done through medicine?
When it comes to collecting sex benefits of eating chocolates there are many benefits that are involved. If you really want to have a steamy and enjoyable night then eat dark chocolate and enjoy the session with your beloved. The real benefit of eating chocolate is that it helps in achieving proper arousal, desire and satisfaction.
There are many researches that have been done in this regard and as per research done by Italian scientists, women who eat one chocolate bar everyday had a great increase in their libidos and their overall sexual experience increased to a great level. Here is some of amazing sex benefits of eating chocolates.
1) Presence Of Special Elements In Chocolates Boosts Up The Sexual Desire
The best part about eating chocolate is that it has got a special and unique stuff called as PEA also called as phenyl ethylamine. This stuff helps in releasing of endorphins which are good mood-altering agents. As a result the entire body and mind becomes more active and there is a sudden burst of energy inside the body leading to increase in the sexual desire.
It also helps in making us feel lighter as well as happy and when you are relaxed and happy the sexual experience becomes a great experience.
2) How About Playing With The Chocolates That You Are Going To Eat
Studies have indicated that playing with chocolates bars and candies during the foreplay increases the chances of having great orgasms. This applies to both female as well as males. In fact there are many games also that are available such as the famous strip chocolate checkers.
As soon as the partner wins the moves the other partner also starts to remove his or her clothes resulting into a pleasurable moment.
3) You Can Also Rub Chocolate On Each Other
This is one of the most tried and tested methods of indulging into a hot sex session. All you need to do is to apply chocolate on each other’s body and then start licking it one by one. Immerse yourself into a hot sex session as you complete the process. The whole experience is truly memorable and leaves you with complete satisfaction in the end.
You will definitely remember this moment for your lifetime. Studies have also proved that when you apply the chocolate on the skin the skin gets immediate boost and also cheer ups the mood.
4) Dark Chocolate Has Got Many Psychoactive Properties
Studies have also proved that dark chocolate has got many psychoactive properties. Dark chocolate consists of a special substance called as anandamide and this substance activate the portion of the brain that is good for doing sex. Hence to have a sensually leasing experience you must eat dark chocolate.
All your feelings and euphoria gets a strong boost as soon as you eat chocolate and the excitement level reaches to an amazing new height during sex.
5) Chocolate also helps in increasing the sugar levels and hence the metabolism gets a strong boost
Another best part about eating chocolate for sexual arousal is that it helps in increasing the sugar levels inside the body and the metabolism also gets a strong boost.
Those people who are facing issues of a premature ejaculation must eat dark chocolates so that they can stay longer in the race and the female partner enjoys the sex session to the ultimate level of orgasm.
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
I am 19 year old boy and at what time of month should I have sex with may partner so that she does not get pregnant, and what is the minimum time I should last. Any sex position.
I am 36 years old. I have two children. I had cigerianed two times. My stomach was still fat from delivery onwards, is there any solution to reduce the fat belly?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman?s endocrine system. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few. The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
- Increased amount of insulin secretion: Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
- Lower inflammation levels: The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
- Genetic factor: If you have a family history of PCOS, it?s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Change your diet: Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight: Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Get yourself checked regularly: Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!