Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subeda KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Lots of pain and cramps during periods from last few months .smtime cud nt bare. Flow is OK. Period also vry regular. Nw a days I am vry scared about period. Taking sm medicine. But want permanent solution.
I have one question. Please answer. If the egg is released on the ovulation period. Time span of the egg is 12 to 24 hours. After expired the egg is alive are not. And how much time to participate in sex to get pregnant. My mensuration cycle is 28 days. At which place the egg will be fertilized. My last period of first day is 25th Dec 2015. Which day I can participate in sex to get pregnant. Please reply my message.
Hello doctor my wife got her periods last month on 26th date now uptil mow she did not get her period its been late so wt food or wt shld can be done for getting the period. As it is not any pregnancy.
I am 30yrs old.My H.PYLORI TEST IS +VE, for which i took pylori kit for ten days.Still im feeling giddiness,trembling in body,headache n sometimes mild stomach ache.Please advice what should i do next?
I had missed miscarriage on September 1st 2017 by taking cytolog. Yesterday checked with ultrasound showed results as Uterus is anteverted, bulky in size (92 mm. X 52 mm. X 34 mm.) Endometrium is thickened (13.5 mm) and inhomogeneous. Myometrium appears smooth & homogenous without any detectable/sizable focal lesion. Cervix looks normal. Residual Blood Clot Ovaries are mildly bulky in size. Both ovaries show multiple (10-15) small (4-5 mm) peripherally arranged cysts with hypertrophied echogenic central stroma. Kindly Suggest What This Result Means.
Sir/mam I am a patient of hepatitis b and m newly married sir/ mam I use condom during sex but now I want a child so can you please suggest me how can I get child without infected my wife and child from hepatitis b virus.
Please suggest diet to reduce my weight. I had surgical delivery by caesarean section and my baby is 5 month old.
- The common misconception that people have is that kidney stones happens only in old age. But in reality, it can happen to anyone.
- Lack of fluid intake is by large a major reason for kidney stones. Adequate care taken to maintain the desired level of water intake can help prevent the formation of stones.
- Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney stone.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Sr tell me the name of abortion pill tablet she is pregnant of 25 days please suggest and tell me sr.
I recently got to know about the vaccine for cervical cancer prevention. However, I have heard that the vaccination causes hormonal imbalances and the girl cannot conceive later in life. Kindly confirm if this is true.
She is not getting periods properly so doctor is enquiring about PCOD. I want to know what PCOD is and how it is related.
My mother will get severe burning pain in her hand during night time. This pain will remains up to 20-30 minutes later it will be normal. Her age is 45. Please suggest what are the symptoms and causes for this. I request you to suggest precaution or any medication for this. Thanks in advance.
I have problem with my stomach. My mc Period is going on since last days and I have too much blooding.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated a month ago. We did almost everything apart from sex. I discharged over her vagina (not inside). Now it's almost above 45 days but she didn't had periods. Is it a matter of worry? What should I do? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Akurit 4000, Himalaya liv52, ollvit 4g, Bugrab-D. These r 4 medicine which r prescribed to my wife tell me is this a major problem of not being pregnant, for 5 years. Is treatment is right, is something serious abt baby pls suggest us what should be go further to have pregnancy as quick as possible.
I have a problem of vagina discharge. Can you tell me what is reason for this. Any medicine which will help us me. Or any homemade medicine.
त्वचा की रंगत को निखारने के लिए हल्दी का प्रयोग सबसे उत्तम तरीका है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए हल्दी और बेसन या फिर आंटे का प्रयोग करें। हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आप खड़ी हल्दी का ही प्रयोग करें न कि बाजार में मिलने वाली पैकेट हल्दी। एक मिक्सर में खड़ी हल्दी और थोड़ी सी ताज़ी मलाई डाल कर ब्लेंड करें। जब पेस्ट तैयार हो जाए तब उसमें दूध और आंटा मिलाएं और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएं। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 10 मिनट लगाएं और ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
2. हनी आल्मंड स्क्रब:
बादाम में वह शक्ति है जो आपकी त्वचा का रंग गोरा कर सकती है। रात में 10 बादाम एक पानी भरे कटोरे में डाल कर रख दें और सुबह उठते ही उसे छील कर पेस्ट बना लें। अब इस पेस्ट के साथ थोडा सा शहद मिलाएं और अब इस स्क्रब को अपनी त्वचा पर लगाएं और स्क्रब करें।
गोरी रंगत देने के अलावा यह एलर्जी और पिंपल को भी दूर करता है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए चंदन पाउडर में 1 चम्मच नींबू और टमाटर का रस मिलाएं और पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे और गदर्न में अच्छी तरह से लगा लें।
यह पेस्ट बनाने के लिए आपको दही और क्रीम में थोड़ा सा केसर मिलाने की जरुरत है। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाएं और उसके बाद गरम पानी में सोखे हुए कपड़े से चेहरे को पोंछ लें।