Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Trichotillomania
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Submit a review for Dr. Suasth OnestepYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 and I listen that Sertraline is used after 15 days of prothiaden I leave prothiaden from three days can I use sertraline or not.
The office floor is one of the most stressful places for most people. A toxic work environment and being overworked is one of the key factors for stress and anxiety. The easiest solution to a toxic workplace is to leave and find a new job, but this is not always possible. In such cases here are a few tips on how to beat workplace stress and anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise benefits not only your physical well-being, but also your emotional and mental health. Exercising enhances the production of endorphins or happy hormones that help uplift your mood. Exercise also weakens symptoms of anxiety by tiring the muscles and burning cortisol. Ideally, you should exercise in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
- Move around: Avoid sitting at your desk for long spells. Try taking a break every hour to simply stretch or walk around the office floor. An easy way to do this is by walking over to your colleague’s desk to pass a message instead of picking up the phone. If a task ever seems to become too much to handle, take a break so that you can readdress it with a fresh outlook.
- Treat tasks as challenges: Repetitive tasks can be very boring and irritating. However, if you make this into a game or competition with yourself or others it can be quite interesting. An easy way to make mundane tasks interesting is to time them and try getting it done faster. This will make your work more enjoyable and not give you enough mind space to get stressed out. You will also find yourself getting more work done in a day.
- Make your desk less serious: Your immediate environment makes a big difference to how you feel while working. While some office HR policies may frown upon anything that takes away from the formal atmosphere of the space, there are still ways you can inject a little fun into your work day. Wearing a t-shirt with a funny slogan under your formal shirt or putting up a few personal pictures on your desk can make your day a little calmer.
- Initiate positive relationships: Bitching about your boss may seem to come naturally, but does nothing constructive for your situation. Instead, try being positive in your conversations with colleagues. Look for people who give off a positive aura and try spending more time with them than with those who are constantly whining and complaining. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!