Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suasth Onestep
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Trichotillomania
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Submit a review for Dr. Suasth OnestepYour feedback matters!
Sir mai kisi kaam kar rha hota hu too sudenly mind kahi or chla jata hai soo please tell what is solution.
In his face pimples are there,he is drinking safi above 3 months and in night sleeping time his using clear gel drinking safi and using clear gel is right treatment for pimples please doctors give him the right instructions for his face and he should drink safi and apply clear gel or not and gel some gel for apply on his face please clear pimples on is face please because in 1 month his sister marriage is there in 1 month he has to clear his face from pimples please doctors help us please give some gel to clear pimples from face in 1 month please help us thank you.
I am a great lover of pets and of course animals especially dogs. Recently I saw a newspaper a horse killed by a politician Suddenly I cried without expecting. I am so fond of animals. I can not bare them get hurting. Nearly I am an addict. How could I change that?
Memory lapses aren’t exclusive to old-age which is why it is necessary to keep your mind sharp across all ages. The cognitive skill, memory, can be affected by various factors such as lack of sleep, hypertension, substance abuse etc. Here are a few tips which will help you keep your mind sharp:
Take Frequent Breaks: If you work for long hours at a stretch without taking a break, you run a risk of putting excessive strain on your brain which slows down its reflexes. Giving the brain a break once a while is a good idea and during a “brain break”, you could engage in mentally stimulating activities such as playing Sudoku or puzzles.
Repeat To Learn Better: If you want to remember a crucial piece of information, it is advisable that you repeat that particular piece of information more than twice for a more comprehensive understanding. This tip would be even more effective if you read out aloud the information which needs to be remembered for uninterrupted concentration and comprehension.
Learn To Play An Instrument: Learn to play a musical instrument and regularly practice it as music stimulates the cells in your brain. Studies have shown a strong connection between relaxing forms of music such as instrumental or Celtic music and the motor areas of the brain which are linked to the learning and cognitive spaces. This happens because music triggers the “feel good” neurotransmitter in your brain.
Dietary Changes: Incorporate more nutritious items to your diet such as fresh fruits and vegetables as they are rich in fibre and vitamins which keep the brain and body healthy. Adding fish oil or fatty fishes such as salmon and trout is a must because they are rich in Omega-3 acids which help your brain retain information for a longer period.
Over-indulging in junk food can cause your brain to slow down while extreme crash-diets can cause lethargy in the cognitive areas of your brain. Hence, you should aim to balance your meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 29 years old man. I have habit of smoking I tried so many times to quit. But I can't quit so long. After few days or after a week I have tendency to restart it. How can stop it completely. Help me.
Whatever I do, I loose my interest in some days. Like I went to Kota for my studies, I did hardworking for 5-6 months but after that I started loosing interest and left study. Just like when I came back to home, I decided to did exercise daily but in just a month I lost my interest and left exercise. Doctor if this thing keep happening to me then how will I succeed in my life. I am afraid. Like this, I can never get success in life.
My mom has some kind of disturb feeling in her mind. And she has not replying any answers quickly as normal persons do. Everytime I am seeing I feel that she is thinking about something which I cant understand . She also not saying. She has also problem of headache and gaestro and pain during urine. What kind of doctor I have to search for above problems ? Please help.
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.