Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. StastikaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I had sex unprotected with my gf .and next day he gets her normal period. But he took unwanted 72. And then periods stops. Is any thing worried? Please suggest me is there any chance of pregnancy?
Good morning Doctor, I'm 28 years old & have a baby girl of 7 months. My current FBS is 211.60 & PPBS is 237 (Tested on 30th August) & my gynaecologist has prescribed Metformin 500 mg. However, she has asked me to confirm with a physician. My personal skepticism is, if it would have any adverse effects on milk production or on any other count. In addition to Metformin, I'm on Thyronorm 50 mcg as well. Kindly advise and oblige. Regards.
I have a problem of white discharge throughout the month after my bleeding phase to till the next menses .how to cure this? Is it normal?
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.
Homeopathic medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.
The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.
1. Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
2. The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations
3. Negative personal consequences, such as distress, anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
4. Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
Stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.
Early sexual experiences may establish a
Pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:
1. Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
2. Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction.&nbsp;Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.
Anxiety.&nbsp;Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety - either specifically about sexual performance or caused by other issues.
Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Certain thyroid problems
Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damages resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics.
While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1. Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2. Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Diet and nutrition: one should take a diet rich in citrus fruits, sprouts, egg, fish, wheat germ oil, flax seeds, almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, avoid narcotic drugs, avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health but before doing yoga always have an expert opinion.
Homeopathic medicines indicated for this problem are:
Berberis, caladium, carbo veg, china, conium, calc carb, eryng-aqua, gels, graph, lyco, natrum carb, natrum mur, nux vom, phos acid, phos, picric acid, platina, selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, sepia, titanium, vanilla, zinc.
Homeopathic treatment cures premature ejaculation without side effects permanently.
After having sex or orgasm, the amount of liquid released from my vagina is very low. Unlike other girls who cums in a good amount. My partner says, its not normal and a medical issue? I don't have any problem during sex but after orgasm, liquid is released in a very low amount. Looking for your suggestions.
I am 33 years old lady, lately I have been feeling some sharp pain beneath my right breast and within my stomach, also loss of stool. Is everything ok with me please.
I am 7th month pregnant and I want to know about the gender of my baby through ultrasound. Please help me as it's my first baby.
I am 19 years old I wanted to know that delay in regular periods first time after regular periods is normal?
My wife had delivered a baby girl on first november 2016. Mother and baby -both were alright. Now for past 10 days, my wife has developed a continuous pain in her both forearm and wrist.in day time, it remains less bt in night, the pain becomes intolerable. Yesterday first time, I gave her neurobion forte 10 mg oral tablet and nimicip plus (nimesulide and paracetamol) as pain killer. Bt,it was nt effective at all. Is this a normal pain or post-partum deficiency of calcium? please advise me wat should I do?
Almost 90% of smartphone users spend most of their time on their phones. Whatsapp, facebook, twitter, instagram, games. This addiction is not only heavy on our data packs and pockets, but are equally damaging to our neck and back. During neutral position of neck, there are about 10-12 pounds of force working on the cervical spine (neck). The force increases in proportion to the bending angle of our neck. Have a look at the attached picture.
The simplest solution to avoid this damage to our neck and hence development of cervical spondylosis is to hold the phone at eye level!
Munch on with dry fruits to stay fit:
Dietician and nutritionists usually advise to #treat yourself with dry fruits to stay healthy. It is highly nutritious and healthy snack. Dried fruit has lot of micronutrients, fiber and antioxidants. One piece of dried fruit contains about the same amount of nutrients as the fresh fruit.
Our dietician ekta jain explains us the qualities of different dry fruits and how they affect our health:
1. Almond: It’s a healthy substitute for snacking option and can be enjoyed anytime considered very useful for both mental and physical development of body.
2. Cashews: Loaded with health benefits and are rich source of vitamin e and b6. Can be used to add texture and flavor to various dishes.
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
MY wife period missing on 25 oct but sir I check pregnant test today 11 nov but its show negative sir how many time gate to show test negative/ positive or sir how check its pregnant ya not any new test available so please suggest me.
Sports, makes sure that you are active, mentally and physically, even if you take a break for some time. If you were played a sport in your life and discontinued playing the sport because for your job, studies, family or any other reason and as a result put on weight, don’t worry, you just need to kick start your engine and your body will accelerate faster than others and make you lose on that stubborn fat, as your cells have the memory of being active. It’s never too late to start again
Sports when merely started as an extracurricular activity in school and college gives you a break from your studies. Eventually, it will help us as a kid to be fit and healthy.
Listing down some BONUS POINTS, because of Sports/ Physical Activity being a part of life:
*It teaches you to be patient, have a fighting spirit, and never settle for less in life.
*Even studies show that, children who have been into sports or are blessed with super active genes are always a quick learner, are very social with people, perform better at all the given tasks, they are more attentive in class and their grasping powers are better.
*Sports at an early age helps in life-long fitness habits.
*Earlier it was believed that any type of physical exertion can make a child feel more tired and thus less attention towards studies, which is now seen to be reversed. Where in the kids are more intellectual and perform better as compared to the sedentary kids.
*Also looking at the growing occurrence of Teenage Obesity, Sports can again be a great advantage.
* Any sport or activity will give them a dash of endorphins, thus reducing any kind of stress.
Sports do not help kids alone but, it has a similar effect on adults too. Adults who play a sport perform better at work, have a good career graph, they are better in dealing with emotional issues, more energy over the day, lesser health issues and so on.
Don't sit back and say I am old, bring the kid out of you and play a sport and encourage your child to play too!
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.