Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 42 serving as a soldier, recently met with an accident and sustained injury to Rt knee thereby not able to hold weight. Presently on 28 days sick leave with knee immobilizer without any medication. Underwent MRI Scan and the report revealed "multifocal marrow contusion oedema with significant synovial effusion, Gd II/III tear ACL and Gd II/III tear of MCL with associated fluid along medial meniscus-capsular attachment and associated myocellulitis. Dr. advised as follows :- ACL/MCL Rupture - Adv Operation. Request provide a second opinion and further course of action that will be required to cure my knee to normalcy. Please provide duration of treatment/mode of surgery/likely time to recover fully etc. Thanking you in anticipation.
Dear Doctor My Age is 68, My weight is 79 Kg. Height is 5.3" I live in Chennai I have pain below my left shoulder for the last 2 ½ months.(SCAPULAR MUSCLE PAIN LEFT SIDE). Sometimes the pain is on the spine, sometimes near the arm joints and sometimes in half hand. There is continuous pain. Pain keeps shifting. I have disc bulge in the neck C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7 disc bulge indenting on ventral thecal sac with secondary canal stenosis I have arthritis in my left shoulder. Kindly give your suggestion to eliminate this pain.
When I am walking my legs are gives pain and I consulted doctor he told me there is no problems. & eat good daily go for walk. But still its giving so much pain. so, what should I do?
I am 50 years old & my wife is 45 yrs, suffering from diabetes type 1 problem of both is heavy pain in wrist & legs.
I have pain 2 to 3 inches above and below knee and back side of knee. It feels like muscular pain. Muscles get tired on climbing stairs but get better after 10 seconds of climbing. Is the related to muscle, ligaments or nerves? Which specialist shall I consult? My age is 33 years.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 35 years old working as a physics teacher in private school. I have met with accident for last 6 years ago and my three bones of legs are fractured, I joined in gandhi hospital so, doctors of gandhi hospital has inserted three rods in my 2 thigh and one in right legh. Now I want the rods to be removed from my legs. So please tell me whether can I have a surgery to remove rods or else let the rods to be in the legs, but am getting pain at the point of screw inserted not at the fracture. Can you please suggest me what I should do. Is any harm in future. If rods are removed will I able to walk again or not and when I should makes rods to remove? please guide me in right way so as to get red of the problem. Please help me.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Hi doctor I have a back pain. I was suffering when I wokeup at morning. Please suggest me what I want to do to reduce this pain?
I am suffering from back pain for more than a week and the pain is unbearable. I have taken several medicines but it does not work anymore. Kindly please suggest me best medicine and precautions for the same.
My mother is 45 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain in 2 years. What disease for him. Koi doctor nahi bata pa rahe hain ki kya problem hai. Kya ct scan karana padega ya xray. Kaun sa medicine dena padega. Kaun se doctor ko dikhayen.
Hello, I am saket and I am 27 years old. I have pain in shin area of both my leg below knee. I have this pain since 4 -5 years. I have consulted doctors and they said that I should take a brisk walk and it would be okay. But the pain is still there. Please help.
I am having pain in my right shoulder for the last two months. When I put my right hand in the back, I get pain on the shoulder. Even while sleeping on the right side, I get pain. Otherwise I can put my arm up and down.
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.