Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Sir i am 45 years old male person yesterday I found severe pain in my neck and I consulted ortho doctor and he has taken xray and told me lx spondylosis and given etoshine m. R for three days what is the risk factors and solutions for this problem kindly advice me.
I got little bump on my left side of left knee. Its painless. I think their is liquid inside. I got that after the cardio session in my gym. In that session I run very fast for long tym. I went to local doctor also. He told me their is nothing to worry. It is bakaslite (it was like that I noe knly pronunciation of that. I dnt the proper spelling). Can you tell me waht is that. I am still worry about that because size of bum is not reducing!
I'm feeling seek from few days. I'm suffering from decently. With fever. I need a sexologiest. My memory is seriously injured. My heart is very weak.I have fat man but l feel very weak.
Doctor said I am suffering Lateral epicondylitis ?what it is exactly? And how it can be treated. I am feeling pain in my right hand.
Sir. What are the symptom of sciatica. I am feeling pain In my lower portion of Back and my right leg.
Hi, my husband met an accident last year and he got deep cut in his artery of left hand wrist at the base of thumb. It was operated and there are 7-8 stitches. Now sometimes he has pain in his whole hand starts from shoulder to wrist. Is it becoz he is fitness freak nd does weight lifting in gym? Please advise.
Hi, I go through a lot of upper back pain. I used to walk like I had hunch. I have been gyming and fixed my shoulders alot but still mu upper back pains alot when I am in the same straight posture for long. I feel relaxed after bending it back.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from strain in right hand muscle from last few days. What to do now?
Hi! Mywife is 30 year old suffering from a back pain occurred while travelling on rickshaw hit by a back rod. Pls advice me some home remedy / oi tment to cure this problem. I hope you may have understood my problem.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.