Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srivalli ShrikanthYour feedback matters!
Sir. Mai pahle gutkha khata tha isliye mere teeth kuch gande ho gaye hai ise pahle jaise white bnana hai to iske liye kya karna hoga bataye . Thanku.
I am getting my lower wisdom teeth and facing too much pain as well as swell. I have pain in my tonsils too. One side of my face is paining including nose ,ears, cheeks :(what to do sir.
I have a greenish or blackish type layer on my teeth on upper root side only in front teeth plzz suggest me a medicine for that.
I am having toothache problem. I dono whether it is due to sensitiveness or another. But not often, it will pain when eating snacks especially crispy items. And also often the food particles gets sticked in my teeth for which I eat badam and pista daily morning. It will sticked inside tooth and will irritate me a lot. Even I could not take that out till evening. Kindly say some solution for these problems.
My tongue cannot taste anything. But I can feel the taste in my mouth but not my tongue. Please help doctors.
I have a problem from mouth If I drink water I get some pain I tried so many tablets can you please help me.
Dear sir. I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. When I eat sweets or drink cold water it hurts a lot. So please advice me what shall I do.
Hello, my daughter age is 6 year, problem in her teeth gum. Gums are swelling, can you help me for the same. Thanks.
Am 75 years had RCT a few weeks back. Can I do now with cap or not ? Dr.Tells me the price of 5000 Rs.
Hello sir I m suffering from yellowish teeth. Frm childhood only till now I m 23yrs old. I tried alot of things but d result s same. please if you can help. please help to know how it l b white n shinier. Thank you.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.