Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
Mam actually my ivf was done and embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb. Is there something change in heartbeat detecting in ivf or normal pregnancy. Plzz help me mam I am soo worried.
If you can't read it then why eat it. Don't you at times feel everything written on the package food is beyond your understanding. If yes and you can't understand anything just leave it.
If the things written resembles name of a food go ahead, if you feel more like chemicals just throw it away.
Wake up guys before its too late.
Hello, I had unprotected sex on 29th June and took pill on the same day itself, but then I again had unprotected sex on 4th July. Can I again take pill? Is it advisable. Will it have any adverse effects?
If my wife is pregnant from 3 week and I do not want child at this time what to do? Any medicine which help.
Hi. I had taken my ivf treatment my embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017 now I am 6 weeks pregnant. In transvaginal scan my doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat yet. Is there something to worry after ivf.
What if I take so much pain killers for period cramps? For eg I take 5 tablets during 1 cycle so is it harmful?
I am around a week late for my periods, I have never had sex but my boyfriend and I give hand jobs to each other naked. I have noticed white odorless discharge from my vagina since the past few days, and today my breasts feel heavy and ache on pressing. I did a home pregnancy test two days back it came out negative. I'm 19 from a conservative family I dont know what to do please help me. Also I have been very stressed lately but that's nothing new to me.
Hi I am 23 years married woman. My cycles r irregular BT past 7 months have a regular cycle. I had an 5 days early period last month lasting for 2 days. This month I missed my period fr 3 days. N having a watery discharge. .have backache too.
My average period cycle varies between 26 to 27 days. I am 26 years old. In December I had multiple physical encounters with my fiance leading me to take i pill 3 times in the same month. Although I got my period on the 2nd January on time, my flow is bare minimum than usual. Also we got intimate on the first day of the period and it was unprotected! I am concerned whether am I pregnant and if not then why is my flow unusual? Is it something I should be concerned about? Please Help!
My period usually comes on 11th. I had an unprotected sex on 8th july (just before 3-4 days early from my next period). I took unwanted 72 after some hrs. But, my period is missing from 2 weeks. I took pregnancy check from prega news 2 times in last three days. Every times two different colours appears. I am pregnant or not? Now, what should I do?
Am just 17 and had unprotected sex while on my last day of periods. To avoid any prgrenancy I took I pill. Is I pill bad for me? What are the possible side effects of I pill in this age on me?
I had unprotected sex with my bf which he came inside me last Jan 22 at 10: 30pm. Took 4 nordette as ecp jan 23 @ 4: 30am (6hrs after the deed) as first dose. I vomited at 8am in the morning (i think the pills were already ingested amd absorbed in my body already since its almost 4hrs since I vomited. Took the 2nd dose at 4: 30pm and another 4pills jan 24 at 2pm. Total of 12 pills. Iv been sick and nauseous and dizzy and tried no to vomit. My last period was Dec 27. I am normally late by a weeks sometimes. Im scared. Will the ecp works? Please guide.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.