Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sriram GopalYour feedback matters!
What is polysistic ovarian syndrome and how to cure it? Please do reply with some easy steps that can be followed easily!
Hysteroscopy is considered as a therapeutic modality and a valuable detection in the management or treatment of infertility. It is a process whereby a doctor checks the uterus cavity to treat the cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding which may be impeding chances of conception. It is performed with the help of a hysteroscope (a thin tube) inserted in the uterus to detect and examine the cervix (lower end of the uterus). Its role has changed and modified overtime.
Hysteroscopy is performed to find out certain causes of infertility; which may be:
Problem in the size or shape of the uterus.
Endometrial cancer (a cancer of the uterus).
Scar tissue in the uterus.
How and when to prepare for hysteroscopy?
The best time for hysteroscopy to be carried out is when one is not on her menstruating cycle.
Make sure not to insert tampons or use vaginal medicines 24 hours prior to the surgery.
An anesthetic will be given to relax you before hysteroscopy.
How is it performed?
The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
The cervix will be widened (dilated) by the doctor to insert the hysteroscope.
The hysteroscope is then inserted into the uterus through the vaginal tract and the cervix.
The uterine cavity is expanded by the usage of carbon dioxide gas. The blood and mucus is then cleared. This is done once the hysteroscope is put into the uterine cavity.
The hysteroscope light allows the doctor to see and diagnose the problem in the uterine cavity by observing the openings of the fallopian tubes (tubes through which the eggs travel from ovaries to the uterus).
Expectations after the procedure:
You will have to be observed for a few hours before you are allowed to go home.
Post-surgery vaginal bleeding or cramping is also common.
In case carbon dioxide gas is used in the surgery, mild shoulder pain might be another botheration. However, it should subside within a day or two.
It is also completely normal to feel slightly sick or even have a few bouts of fainting.
Certain complications which might require medical attention are:
Heavy vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Acute abdominal pain
My sister face problem of having nill milk to feed her baby after pregnancy for 3 months and so going on. Please give solution for secretion of milk from breast.
I am 31 year old, mujhe thyroid hai aur do hi bacchay hai, aur weight bhi bahoth hai mujhe pregneny ke liye kya karna hoga, aur weight loose ke liye kya karna hoga.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
By the end of your life, you would have consumed about 27,215.5 kg of food, which is equivalent to the weight of about 6 elephants.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
After Having a meal, how much gap should be there to have a sex? OR It is better to have sex with an empty stomach?
Hi doctor, I am 29 years old and my height is 5.3, weight is 68kg me thyroid ki patient hu my tsh 10.36 hai face or pair me bhut swelling a rhi hai or bhut dard rheta hai pure pair me swelling a rhi hai me bhut tension me hu kya reason hai please btado I am unmarried girl.
What is the reason behind getting sick and very much ill during the periods and in the age of more than sixty.
I had sex continuously alternative every week probably and had ipill all the time now my vagina is swollen and internally it pains my legs are just going with unbearable pain all of the sudden pain. Occurs in down stomach may I know the reason y it happens.
My mom is home maker. Her weight 70. She is having heavy blood loss in her menstrual cycle. She 39 years.
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.
I HAVE SEX WTH MY HUBBY ON 8 june on the first day of my periods and my period last 6 days n after that I did not have my periods till now? Please tell me is m pregnant or nt? Why I missed my periods?
इस गर्मी बाथरूम में कीजिये सेक्स
अपने पुरुष अथवा महिला पार्टनर को महज नग्न देखने भर से आपके अंदर जोश भर जायेगा? नहीं ऐसा नहीं है, उसके लिये जगह का काफी महत्व होता है। बेडरूम में तो संभोग आप अकसर करते ही होंगे, लेकिन कभी बाथरूम में भी ट्राई किया है क्या? अगर नहीं तो एक बार जरूर ट्राई कीजिये। आपको एक अलग ही अनुभूति होगी। और ऐसे में जब गर्मी का मौसम शुरू हो गया है, तो पानी में रंगरलियों का मजा ही अलग होगा। बाहर तेज गर्मी और घर के अंदर बाथरूम के टब और शावर में ठंडा पानी, साथ में आपकी पार्टनर वो भी निर्वस्त्र। ऐसे सुहावने पल का अंदाजा आपको अभी से लग गया होगा। लेकिन सिर्फ अंदाजा मात्र लगाने से कुछ नहीं होने वाला, इस सुखद पल का बेहतरीन अनुभव प्राप्त करने के लिये आपको कुछ अलग हटके करना होगा।
सरप्राइज सेक्स बाथरूम में सेक्स करना है तो उसका मजा तभी है जब आप अपनी पार्टनर को सरप्राइज दें। बेहतर होगा अगर आप बाथरूम में पहले से तैयारी कर के रख लें और अचानक पार्टनर को बहाने से अंदर ले जायें, तब जो शूरुआत होगी वो अलग ही होगी।
शावर के नीचे सेक्स बाथरूम में ले जाने के बाद यदि आप पहले फोरसेक्स करते हैं, तो ज्यादा बेहतर होगा। शावर से टप-टप गिरती बूंदें और उनके नीचे आप दोनों एक दूसरे की बाहों में। यहां पर धीरे-धीरे कपड़े उतारना और फोर सेक्स करने का मजा अलग ही होगा।
वॉटरप्रूफ सेक्स ट्वॉय सेक्स करते वक्त यदि आपके पास सेक्स ट्वॉय है तो उसका इस्तेमाल जरूर करें।
डॉगी स्टाइल सेक्स शावर के नीचे सबसे अच्छी स्टाइल डॉगी स्टाइल ही रहती है।
अब आप टब के अंदर लेट जाइये और ऊपर आपकी पार्टनर। टब में बबल और पानी के अंदर संभोग का आनंद लीजिये।
टब नहीं है तो अगर बाथरूम में टब नहीं है, और बाथरूम इतना बड़ा है कि आप लेट सकते हैं, तो लेट जाइये, गीले फर्श पर संभोग का अनुभव अलग ही होता है।
मस्ती जारी रखें बाथरूम में सेक्स के दौरान मस्ती जारी रखें। अगर हैंड शावर (फॉसेट) है तो उससे पार्टनर के विशेष अंगों पर पानी जरूर डालें, पानी में छप-छप करते वक्त बूब्स से खेलना मिस मत करें।
I am 32 years old, unmarried. What are the chances for pregnancy after 2 years? After intercourse can I wait for 2 years at least for pregnancy? Please explain me this?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on10/06/17 and she had period on 3/06/17 after unprotected sex I gave her unwanted 72. But she get early period on 15/06/17. Is she will get pregnant .help me.
The smell of your body acts the same as a natural aphrodisiac, and it can entice your partner for immediate sex. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed:
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.