Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I had sex with my gf. On 9th feb. She taken unwanted 72 with in 1 hrs. Her period date was 20 feb. But she told me as she was feeling terrible pain in her stomach . And she got her period on 20 feb only for 2 days. And pain was terrible so she consulted for doctor and doctor suggested for ultrasound and she go through for test and there was stone in her stomach. So she taking treatment. But now it is 21 march but she has not got period till now. On pressing liquid is coming out from her breast, is it because of treatment of stone or she is pregnant or other thing please answer.
I am having lots of thick white discharge n due to this I m having lot of pain in my knee. Lower back, arm n feeling tired. My bones have become very weak n now ntt having my periods.
I am 37 weeks pregnant. Did my ultra sound this week. My baby weighs 2.5 KGS. Drs considered it to b a low weight n prescribed me with aminofit tablet. Is it necessary to use this tablet? Or can I increase my baby's weight through my food?
I am 24F. 4 years back got to know that I am suffering with PCOS and infrequent periods (1 per 3 months). After the course (Mala-D) I am having periods at 45 days. But from few months again my period time increased to 3 months. This time I do not want my body getting habituated for tablets. Please suggest me some food to have regular menses. And can you tell me the reason why the hormones are releasing late. Due to vitamins or any. If vitamins please tell me some food to have the release regularly.
I am a breast feeding mother. My period is not yet come. Its already 5 days later. I am scared about getting pregnancy. My son is five month old. So please advice me, how to avoid pregnancy? Urgently needed your valuable advice please.
I m getting brownish mucus discharge while going toilet. My LMP was 5th may. Doctor had given 12th feb but till yet didn't got any pains what shall I do?
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.