Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sriram ChiraniaYour feedback matters!
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new with our accomplice. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long-lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what's useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat-breaking activities such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items improve in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example-banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance. Erectile Dysfunction is a major such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longings makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate, and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 23 years old. I have been cheated by my girlfriend. She is seeing three guys at the same time. I recently figured it out. Now I am really angry. I feel like I want to kill her. My head is in severe pain. I don't know what to do? Please help me. If I see her again I will kill her.
Hello doctor. I'm suffering acne fr past 5 days. I got pimples around my nose nd mouth area. Tiny tiny acnes r popping out n head. Nd I'm 11 weeks pregnant women pls Tel me sum home based treatment.
I do have a problem regarding my Face. I have a regular hygiene diet but then also I am suffering from pimples. Please Help.
I always have severe pain in my head and I have tried many remedied but it doesn't tend to go. Please help.
My right side denture is giving pain and dentist suggested root canal treatment and for cap . What will be the cost for root canal treatment and for cap for one tooth?
Sir I have a problem that my body is very sweatness and every time released water from my body in summer as for as winter season. And also release smells from my body. So whats the precursor.
Society sends numerous messages to men about sexuality. For example, men are taught to believe they:
can always get an erection
should always initiate sex
should always want sex
should always be in control
give women pleasurable orgasms
should have a big penis (or feel inadequate)
should know what to do in the bedroom
should hide any feelings of inadequacy or vulnerability
Men are taught to conform to these myths and can develop negative feelings as a result. This is especially true if their sexual needs happen to differ from societal standards. The restrictions imposed by these standards may inhibit men from exploring the full range of their sexuality.
Ultimately, men and women have the same basic requirements for a fulfilling sex life. They need self-knowledge about their bodies, accurate information about sexuality, awareness of the options available to them, and knowledge of techniques to improve their sexual skills, both physically and verbally.
Men usually get information about sex from peers and popular culture. Friends will brag about who or what they did, while men’s magazines emphasize sexual performance and virility. In this context, aspects of sexuality such as performance, competition, and accomplishment are overly—and erroneously—emphasized.
To expand your views of sexuality, try some of the following:
Ask your partner to caress you; dictate how you would like to be touched.
Breathe consciously during sex.
Say yes when you want to.
Say no when you want to.
Self-pleasure (masturbate) slowly.
Fantasize while you masturbate.
Touch yourself all over; notice what feels good.
Talk about sex with your partner; discuss what you have discovered arouses you.
Have a sexual experience with your partner without having intercourse.
Touch your partner’s body for your own pleasure.
Take Care of Your Body
Exercise regularly and watch your diet. Men who exercise are less likely to develop erectile dysfunction (ED).
ED becomes more common as men age, especially among men who are sedentary. Men who exercise regularly are more likely to avoid ED, and may even be able to reverse some of the symptoms of ED after ED appears, by improving diet and becoming more physically active. Of course, looking good often translates to feeling good. And feeling good about oneself—having self-confidence and self-esteem—has been linked to better overall sexual satisfaction among men.