Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sriram ChavaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my question is that sometime I gets a pinching pain in my chest and that time I am unable to breath properly but it only last for a minute and vanish and again come another time.
Hi, I'm 22 years old. And I'm not sure if I have sinusitis. A lot of phlegm gets accumulated and it gives me headache and shortness of breath and sometimes makes heart beat faster. Would you please advice me some medication and home remedies to get rid of this problem.
I am having high B. P for last 2 years and my age is just 20 years and I want to control it now only, I want to free for the cage of medical for the whole life.
I AM a patient of blood pressure, Dr. prescribe me targit h 80 Tab, but this medicine is not available in med store, what is other option, please advice me.
Hello, I am 27 year old married women. I am suffering from hypothyroidism and pcod. My triglycerides are high. Since 6 months I am suffering from high bp. So my cardiologist had prescribed nebicard 5. Then switched to 2.5 and then 1.25. Now my bp is normal and I am not taking any bp medication. Heartbeat is high when I am resting and sitting around 95 and when I am walking its around 120 due to which I feel very tired and I have to take rest. Heartbeat was a issue before high bp. There is a pain in left side chest also. I have done echo and its normal. What should I do.
I am 50 years old have a heart problem doctors give me suggestion to go stunt but I didn't is it some problem.
I have family history of cardiac and my father and grandfather both have undergone CABG. Does this increase the chances of my cardiac diseases in future.
I am 27 years old guy. I am suffering from short breath. I use to smoke but have stopped recently. I feel short breath when I am active and not while resting.
From past 4 days I have pain between chest and stomach also. Desendary also. Treatment also taken but no result. What should i do?
My lab report details. Lipid profile: serum cholesterol- 252 mg/dl: triglycerides - 198 mg/dl: hdl cholesterol - 40 mg/dl: Ldl cholesterol-172 mg/dl: vdl cholesterol- 40. Chl/hdl ratio - 6.3:Ldl/hdl ratio - 4.3. Liver function test: bilirubin total - 1.2 mg/dl: bilirubin direct - .4: bilirubin indirect - .8: SGOT (AST) - 49 IU/L :SGPT (ALT) - 120 IU/L: total protein - 7.7 gm/dl. If any thing problem in my liver. Actually my alcohol consumption is below 1 ltr per month. Please give an advice.
I have a chest pain before three days and still coming after a certain period of time like gas trouble. What I want to do now?
I am 27 years old and i am feeling increased pulpitation from very long even all tests being normal. Please advise.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.