Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hypertension from last 8 month? Please recommend me some medicine to cure this disease.
Iam 55 years old. I have a high bp occured some time since 02 years. My both legs is swelling and left side of the whole body get tingling sensation since 02 years. What should I do, please advice me! thanks.
My father undergo angioplasty few months ago, I would like what sort of precautions should he take to keep his cholesterol under control?
My father had cryptogenic liver cirrhosis and expired this January. He was also a hypertensive and had suffered an MI. I am 42, a fitness enthusiast and regularly exercise - running, cycling, swimming. My food habits are healthy and BMI is in the normal range (height 175cm, weight 75 kg). But I have elevated BP. I am wondering what preventive action should I take.Can anyone advise?
I have hyper tension for the last 10 years and I am 55 years male. I have been taking allopathy medicine and the BP stays around 160/90. I lead a healthy life style walking, cycling and yoga every day (total of more than 2 hours every day) Is there any permanent cure in ayurveda?
My mother has 48 years old, suffered from headache last 1 year. But ct scan normal & neurologist told wnl, bp medicine ramipril 5mg taking daily morning. But now bp is 138/92mmhg. Please tell to alleviate headache.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.