Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sree Ram GopalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I was detected with vaginal fungal infection my doc advised to take zocon n deslor for 4 days n apply candid ointment for 4 days. Nw my doc has suggested to take zocon as kit at once. What is zocon as kit medicine for? N my doc suggested to have it at once. I. E. Five medicines at a time.
My sister got pcod before 3 years and she got surgery of it but yet she is not getting pregnancy, may I know what is the actual reason of it and what precautions she should take thank you.
PytoberryQ is in homeopathy and it is for what uses and who can use it and dosage of it and it is for adults or children.
Please give suggestion for the reduction and control of pigmentation during pregnancy. Please advise.
Hi doctor, I am male and got some pimples types of dots around the urine output part. Please let me know to which type of doctor should I go. Is this normal?
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Daily she is suffering from back pain. What care to be taken to recover from pain.
Last year I had undergone pregnancy termination at 17 weeks due to spina bifida lumbosacral spine. Ths year I again conceived my lmp 22 march 2016. I am having thyroid antibodies tpo atg 613 and tsh now drag down to 1.64 as I am in 19 weeks. Also my hemoglobin getting down now at 7 and lost 6 kg weight from 67 to 61. I did anomaly scan thankfully seems to be alright. Pls guide me precautions measure and what diet and things to follow until my delivery and that can help my baby grow healthy and fine.
I had a sex with my girlfriend. And during sex she get discharge but that discharge was not normal it was dark white sticky discharge. And after next day she get discharge again white color discharge. But how it's possible discharge comes during sex then how she get discharge without having sex. I am worried please help. Explain.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.