Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sree Ram GopalYour feedback matters!
I'm a male and right above my genitals, where hair is, I noticed small yellow spots on my skin. What is this?
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for going on 9 months now and we have only had a couple of miscarriages in the process. Currently, I am having some pregnancy symptoms as I have been having since last month. However tests showed up negative and I got my period. My period was light for 2 days and it seemed to only be spotting. But then it got darker for the next couple of days and then light again. I only passed 2 blood clots and never used an entire pad except one. My period is over since 2 days ago and yet I am still having pregnancy symptoms such as food aversions, sore nipples and breasts, nausea as well. I'm not sure what to think when tests always show up negative. The way I found out about my miscarriages were through periods that came late and lasted 2-3 weeks long. One of which I was 2-3 weeks late and then I passed a pink ball" clot" What's going on with me now that I'm still having symptoms after my period? I'm not ovulating yet.
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
Trying to conceive. Got my tests done. One test included serum high sensitive crp test. The result was 3.43. Is it something alarming? Will it hinder in my pregnancy struggle.
During pregnancy, it is not uncommon for women to contract thyroid diseases like gestational hyperthyroidism and gestational hypothyroidism. The main problem, however, is that the symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism are very much similar to those, which can be observed during a normal pregnancy. The difficulty in differentiating between the two is the sole reason why many pregnant women are caught unawares, eventually resulting in further complications after the first trimester.
If gestational thyroid diseases are left untreated, you and your baby may experience a ton of problems such as preeclampsia, low birth weight, miscarriage and premature birth amongst others. Needless to say, if you already have a history of pre-existing hypothyroidism, then you will most certainly need more medical attention than is required.
Symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism, like high fatigue and excessive weight gain, are hardly distinguishable from those associated with a normal pregnancy. Other symptoms can also include:
- Severe constipation
- Muscle cramps
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Difficulty in concentration
- Memory problems
- Intolerance to cold temperatures
There may be a variety of causes that are responsible for the development of gestational hypothyroidism but the most common cause is usually an autoimmune disease known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which stimulates the body's immune system to attack thyroid gland cells, leading to a deficiency in the number of active thyroid cells and enzymes, and ultimately resulting in a shortage of the thyroid hormone.
Treatment for gestational hypothyroidism is normally uncomplicated, and follows just two simple steps:
- Proper diagnosis, via the use of a synthetic hormone called levothyroxine, which is very much similar to the hormone T4 produced by the thyroid.
- Continuous monitoring of thyroid function tests held every four to six weeks during pregnancy.
I had my periods on Jan 8. Two days later I've participated in oral sex with him. I'm a virgin, we decided not to penetrate my moral wall. He had his cum when I was blowing him. Moments later, I sat on him, rubbing his penis with my pussy. Even with out penetration as a virgin& after 2 days of my periods. Is there any possibility for me to get that semen cells get inside and resulting in pregnancy. I'm very tensed.
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 19th January at 5 pm you first day of periods was 19th January 2017. I take I pill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now today that is on 31st January I had bleeding at morning then stop and then again at 1 pm at the same day. I have mild pain in my lower abdomen. I am worried now what it is. Is it implantation bleeding or effect of I pill..
I had sex on 22nd January at 5 pm. My first day was 19th January 2017. I take ipill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now I have mild pain in my pelvic region. I am very sacred of this. One of my friend told me it is some ectopic pregnancy. Please tell me what it is. Is it chances of pregnancy. Or it is a sort of infection.
I have frequent urination and back pain when my urine is filled a little it cause pain in lower pelvic but no infection in culture test and cause itching inside the vagina and clitoris I have infection before one year and it is totally cured.
I am 26 Age old recently am suffering for severe itch, daily at evening times it is very more. Used cetirizine tablets until I use this there is no itch, once I stop the it will get start again. Before itching got start I used Primolut N tablets to stop periods for 10 days because of marriage thinking might be this caused, kindly suggest.
Sir my gf is suddenly in initial stage of pregnancy. I want to stop this pregnancy by antiprojestrone pill but sir could you please tell me, these pills can only be issued by doctors recommendation from medical store?
My wife did not got her period in last month her date is 21 But when she checked on pregnancy test kit the result is negative she checked twice and result is negative.
11 Ways To Escape Water Borne Diseases This Monsoon
Water borne diseases are easily contracted during rainy season and tend to spread very fast. They could be parasitic, viral & bacterial and are transmitted through contaminated fresh water, usually. To prevent seasonal diseases viz. malaria, worms, cholera, diarrhea, malaria, dysentery, etc. take the following steps before hand.
1) Avoid Water Stagnation - Make sure that there is no water accumulated anywhere around your home or office. If storing water, change it every day. Very common examples of stored water in India are coolers and water drums. Ensure they are cleaned and the water stored is either used up or changed regularly.
2) Use Clean Water - Always use clean water to cook, to wash hands & vegetables and also to brush your teeth.
3) Wash Your Hands - Always wash your hands well with clean water and soap before eating, cooking or feeding.
4) Avoid Pre-Cut Fruits - Avoid eating pre-cut/peeled fruits and vegetables, especially the ones sold in roadside stalls. Cut or peel them yourself and eat instantly.
5) Use Antiseptic - Put a few drops of antiseptics in the water you take your bath with. This will take care of any skin infections that might be lingering.
6) Boil Drinking Water - Drink only boiled/filtered water.
7) Clean Before Use - Always store water in clean containers. Take special care in ensuring the containers used to store drinking, cooking and bathing water, are clean.
8) No Street Food - Avoid all kinds of street foods. Its the riskiest.
9) Cover Stored Water - Close overhead tanks.
10) Avoid Dampness - For asthmatics, make sure that clothes and carpets are well-aired. There should not be in fungal growth in shoes, furnitures, etc.
11) Don’t Stay Wet - If you are diabetic, make sure your feet don't stay wet. Dry them as soon as possible.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.