Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Spa
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SpaYour feedback matters!
I'm having dark circles under my eyes. How do I overcome it? I'm weetish in color but my dark circles make me look older by more than 6yrs. Also look darker by complexion. Pls suggest something that can reduce my dark circles.
I am living in a cold country (20 years old female). I came here for my studies before 3 years. After coming here I got dandruff problem. I do wash my hair with shampoo once a week. I will not apply oil to my hair except sometimes before washing my hair. My dandruff problem is increasing day by day. Suggest me a solution to get rid of dandruff.
Hello, Can you please suggest how can I prevent hairloss. As I am pure vegetarian can't eat egg. please suggest.
I am 22 years old. I am having so many pimples on my face. I have tried so many creams and facewash .now please tell how to clean pimples from my face?
I don't use drink water mostly. Coz I won't get thirsty so much. Coz of that my skin and face were always dry type. Tel me some vitamin and tips to which I got thirsty most and drink water more.
I have white spots on my right hand. They are there since I was 3 years old. I have tried lots of treatments for 12 years. But there is no effect on them. What should I do now?
hello. Im 24 years old. I have very dry and rough curly hair. What kind of things should I use for my hair to make it soft and smooth? Which suits my hair best, a serum or hair spray or both?
I have a oily akin and have acne and there marks so how can I remove acne marks on my face pimple ke mere face pe nissan rah gaye to how can I clear my face.
I am 27 old mujhe baldness ho Raha kya transplant ek option hai aur aur iske koi side effect to nahi hai.
I am 28 male. so much dandruff in my hair. I am very upset and I need a solution whether I need to bald my hair and send me any medicine name like shampoo or tablet. Help me please.
Your hair is more than 70% of your selfie. Its an important part of the first reflection of your personality before you interact with anyone. That is why you get tensed at the 1st sign of hair fall. No matter how much you read about upto 100 hair falling each day being normal, it pinches you when you get a bunch of hair in your hands while you shampoo.
What is mesotherapy?
While a lot of hair salons offer wide variety of treatments to condition and improve the quality of hair. Mesotherapy is a simple 20 minute procedure to improve the health of hair roots and scalp, and ultimately stimulate better hair quality.
How is it done?
Mesotherapy is done using a cocktail of hair peptides and hair growth stimulants, where an electroporation machine is used to inculcate the ingredients deep into the hair roots to promote the overall health of hair.
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy on Hair?
- Stimulates hair growth
- Stops hair loss
- Improves hair quality
- Increases blood circulation of scalp
- Increases hair thickness
Who can get a Hair meso done?
Any one facing hair fall problem, slow growth of hair or who wants to maintain a good hair health can get a mesotherapy done by a dermatologist.
Hi I need advice on my skin allergy (sort of )which is persistent since last few months. It starts anytime with a small patch like mosquito bite but expands if I starts scratching as the itching sensation is quite high. The patch expands while scratching and can appear in any body part remains for few minutes nd subside on its own little later. Pls suggest what shud I do.
My wife having problem of vulvar itching and burning. Is there any ointment or cream to cure this problem?
I am losing my hair very quickly and all shampoos, hair oil etc are tried but no improvement is seen.
Hello I am 24 years old and I don't have much beard on my face? How to cure this and how much costly this treatment is?
Hello sir I am suffering from hair fall loss ,when I wash my hair it's too many hairs fall in my hand and I am very sick in this problem please sir help me please give me very helpful advise thanks a lot.
Sir I wanna ask my pimple are gone but there are some red spots on my face my brother recommend me to use aloevera gel will it work to reduce that scars and spots.
Excessive hair growth on a woman's face or unwanted areas is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis. Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways.
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
Is Laser Surgery is safe?
First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicles are burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hair in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle, preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.