Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sourabh WellingYour feedback matters!
Take following skin care measures to prevent acne and stop their aggravation:
- Use a mild skin cleanser to wash your face at the start of your day, in the evening and before going to bed. Avoid bar soap or anything too abrasive on your face. Don’t over-wash because it won’t get rid of acne any faster. Be careful about using hot water or taking long hot showers because this can strip your skin of moisture,
Which will aggravate the acne problem. While washing your face use gentle motions rather than trying to scrub the acne away.
- Don’t touch the affected area with dirty hands. This will pass on extra dirt, oil, bacteria and grime to the affected areas which can trigger acne. Do not squeeze, pinch or prick the pimples. A very good natural beauty tip for Acne Treatment.
- While shaving be careful not to overdo it so as to cause formation of pimples.
- Use skin care products which are oil-free and grease less, unless you have dry skin.
- Don’t eat at irregular intervals. Avoid excess of starch, oily foods, and excessive sugary products. A useful home remedy for acne.
- Avoid too much consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol, sugary or caffeinated beverages or tobacco and sedentary life style. They contribute to metabolism disorders and triggering of acne. All of your bad habits can result in nasty things accumulating in your pores and forming blockages in your skin pores.
- Avoid high Glycemic Diet: Try to avoid high glycemic diet, like, sweetened fruit juices, sugary beverages, candy, french fries, low-fibre cereals, macroni, cheese and dates. These increase production of androgen hormones and can trigger acne. Instead take low glycemic diet like beans, high fibre cereals, nuts, fruits, whole grain bread.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.
Hello doctor I have stomach cramps and loose stools since 4-5 days. I vomited yesterday after having food. What should I do.
I have cold from last 5 years, I consult a doctor in Ayurveda but still it continue what can I do? Please help me.
Had sex with gf. Dint have proper coitus. masturbated 3 days before contact pre ejaculate comes during the time. Urinated just before the play. Occur during her 24 th day of periods. Has regular periods with 28-30 days cycle. Any chance of getting pregnant?
Can pimple scars be treated with ayurved medicines. My son age 23 has lots of scars on his face. Kindly help.
My age is 36.4 months now, am unmarried, planning to get married, I want to know that, will It be problematic to get pregnant at this age or can i conceive easily? and please tell me what precautions should i take to get conceive easily & quickly. Kindly help me to get out from this tension, because I am very much worried about it.Thanks.
I am 20 years old I have avert pain in head and leg this a very important to get my body but nothing is the result for seng breakfast.
I am 58 years old male suffering from piles from 6 months, bleeding stop by taking Tab Rutine but there is pain in anus when siting. Presently taking Baidyanaths Piorhieds tab.
Hi, I have a small hard lump inside my right buttock. I observed it 1 month back while taking bath. There is no pain or any discharge or no uncomfort. What is it and how to treat?
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control I take protinex sugar free since last two months want to know here dat is it going to affect me negatively/positively in any way to my health.
I am suffering from pores on my cheek and its becoming bigger. Can you suggest what medicine I have to take?
I'm suffering from hairfall from past 2 years. I used so many oils and tablets to control my hair fall, but can't able to reduce. Can you please suggest me what to do?
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.