Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SoniyaYour feedback matters!
Is there any homemade remedies for removing tan from body.. My hands neck n legs are more darker than face due to tan. Can you please suggest any remedies.
I have dark black sports on my forehead and near eyebrows to chicks since 12 years which are growing.
I have an infection on my right thigh. Its like a rash. Is it a rash or should I get it checked. It gbs a bad itch and burning sensation whn sweating.
I have used melaglow rich cream for dark spots. Prescribed by my dermatologists but it had turned my skin dry straight in applied region. please suggest something to relieve it.
I am 22 years old and my problem is that dark spots over face aren't going fast what to do is mashed papaya good for this problem? And which facewash is good?
Hello Dr. I am having dark circles under my eyes and my skin becomes darker day by day my friend suggested me to use skin lite cream at night. I want to ask should I use skin lite for dark circles? Is there any side effect from this cream and for how many days I can use skin lite cream?
Recently I lost some weight and had poor diet too. Due to which my face looks very weak and gaunt type. So I want my fave and shine back. I have started eating well and exercising but not much results. Please help.
I have the oil skinned face. When I was went out side. It too much of irritating. Can you suggest me? Sir.
I had taken still breast enlarging capsules for one month and stopped taking, later after two month I got lump in my left breast, the lump don't stay stuck at one place it moves up and down its been 5-6 months no cancer signs are detected. My physician detected it as lump of fats. I want to confirm that is there any side effects of still breast enlarging capsules and will it give me a breast cancer or its just a normal lump of fats.
When I going to toilet. During ficus with come out blood. So give me please advise. Not become pain. Not any problem but only come blood only toilet time. Please give hope full answer. So what do avoid food and what do accept food.
I have itchy anus condition where I scratch it till the skin starts burning. Usually itchy every 12 hours, not regularly. Other problems I have are gastric and itchy problems near groin area.
Red spots on face. It itches. sometimes when am in sunlight, I just can not bear the heat and start perspiring badly. I can't resist heat at all.
Face is full with visible pores, dull, rough with small acne n no glow. My age is 28years female unmarried. Suggest me treatment so that my skin luk healthier n shiny n smooth. Also my hair is rough with split ends.
Can facelift surgery improve facial beauty. Can it affect breathing system like through Nose due to pulling of skin. Does it heal Quickly. Is it safe. What is cost. Can it Affect chewing process. Is it risky.
I was fair and had a very much glowing skin. But now a days I have lost my fairness and glow. How can I get back my fairness?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.