Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SoniyaYour feedback matters!
My body color is fine tuned. But my face is dark. Is this a diseases or not. And what are the treatment for this. How can I improve my face tune.
I have lot of skin dullness and marks and marugu. What kind of treatment I should undergo and how much does it cost?
I'm having a problem on my face skin I tried using creams to get fair but I had a side effect of them result my skin gets more black It had dark spots how to get rid of these dark. Spots please suggest a face or home remedies?
WHAT DOES A DERMATOLOGIST DO?
A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes in treating the:
- Mucous membranes (e.g., lining inside the mouth, nose, and eyelids.)
Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases. These diseases include skin cancer, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and nail infections.
Dermatologists also improve the appearance of their patients' skin, hair, and nails. For example, a dermatologist can help patients:
- Diminish wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging.
- Have less noticeable acne scars.
- Look more like themselves after surgery to remove skin cancer.
Dermatologists see patients of all ages — from newborns to people older than 100 years of age. Many patients read on internet and apply medicines without consulting dermatologist which aggravates problems and leads more damage to skin,hair and nails.So it is advisable to visit a qualified dermatologist before using any medicine.
Mera scotrum ke niche chota chota worm hain. Worm ka egg white color ka bahut hai. Soap lagane ke baat sab khali hoga he. Baad mein fir aur egg ho karworm ho raha hai. Kaisa remove karu. please boliye.
From past 1 week my palm get wrinkled just by touching water. Earlier it use to happen (only fingers top) while washing cloths for long, but now just washing hand ordinarily it get wrinkled. It stays that way for a minute or 2, then it dries out completely and turn normal.
I am 56 years old. I am having prostate problem. Urination every 1 to 1 & half hours. 2 times at night. Using sebal ser q but not much effective. Recently low blood pressure tendency with around 115/65. Please Suggest medicine.
Sir. Left side of my face affected small alopecia. What medicine I can use this diseases. Sir calpsor lotion can use it this case? Sir please answer me in my problem?
I have dark circles under my eyes from many years I tried different different treatment but I got zero result.
My face becomes slightly thinner day by day. How should I take care of my face so it can glow properly?
Hallo, I have this Problem since 2008. Whenever I have anal sex I would have anal Fisher for some days or one and half or two weeks then it would be ok if I would have sex again I would face the same Problem and it would be okay again even without using medication and treatment. I need some advise and treatment.
I have white spots on my eye lids. I am just 26 years and people say its due to cholesterol but I have got my tests done I have no such issue please suggest it irritates me though its not hurting.
Dear sir under in eye very dark sport on my face which type of cream I will use remove the dark circles on under my eyes please sir tell me which type of cream I will use very dark sport on my under the eye my age is 19.
My forearm got affected with a red circular patch. Its size is gradually increasing. Also the skin is shrinking. What should I do?
Am 21 years old female. My lips are becoming so dark and dry now a days. I stopped using all cosmetics. But it is not returning to normal. What should I do?
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin