Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia SubinYour feedback matters!
Sir, I not defecate properly in 1 time. I have to go toilet 3-4 times, 7-8 sometimes in a day. But sometimes defecate in single time properly. I take good fibre even that go to toilet 2-3 times.
Sir, a week ago, I had a tear on my penis due to stretching of foreskin and bleeding at once, at that time I was advised not to go to a doctor but it has not healed yet, it gives me burning sensation while peeing and is paining but the pain is becoming lesser, should I go to a doctor or it will heal or any other suggestion?
The secret to avoiding bone and joint related injuries revealed!
An average person experiences two fractures during his or her lifetime and same holds true for joint related injuries. The severity of this condition depends on a number of factors, ranging from the forces responsible for injury and location to the damage done to the nearby tissues and bones.
How age plays a role in your chances of getting a fracture?
Your risk and severity of developing a fracture, depends, to a certain extent on your age.
A very common occurrence during childhood is crippling joint related injuries, the fractures that you tend to have during this time are generally less complex than the broken bone instances that you stand to experience when you enter adulthood.
With time, your bones become fragile and you become prone to broken bones sustained from falls, which you wouldn't when you were young. Furthermore, as you step into your 50th year, you can get struck by the bone condition osteoporosis, a leading cause of bone fractures during this time. For women, menopause makes them more susceptible to osteoporosis (as infrequent periods and hormonal changes at this time lead to loss of bone mass) and subsequently broken bones.
Preventing crippling joint injuries need many steps in younger generation known as prehab especially for sporting population and adult population involved in day to day activities requiring your body getting subjected to physical stress.
Simple steps to get your joints back to normal in case you do get into injuries.
- having a calcium and vitamin d rich diet to strengthen bones
- exercising to strengthen bone and muscle health as well as your balance
- taking relevant medicines to make your bones strong
- going for timely bone mineral density test to determine the health of your bone
- exposing yourself to the sun for about 20 minutes everyday
- having a requisite calcium intake of 1000 mg and 1200 mg for pre- and postmenopausal women respectively
- preventing a fracture by modification in your household furniture, extra clothings, sometimes addition of simple orthotic devices, improving your muscle reaction time etc go in long way to help prevent falls.
Hi, I'm 26 years old my sweat stink even though i'm using deo. Please suggest me some home treatment to get rid off taking into consideration m diabetic.
Dear doctor, I am trying to lose weight for that I have cut down the sugar consumptions. Instead I wish to take raw natural sugar for drinking tea and coffee? Can I go for it? Or is it the same like consuming the sugar? Pls make me clear doctor. Thank yu.
I am drinking cows milk at night from past 20 days. I gained weight 3 4 -5 kilos and belly formed. Is it the reason for belly that I drink milk at night. .and I want to know what are the benefits of drinking milk at night time. And I need to know what are ways to be fit and six pack body.
Sir, I have migraine. Suggest me some exercise to tackle it wen it comes. And also is it right to take naprosyn 500 mg whenever I have headache?
Hi I am sameer and I am suffering from fever since last five night and also I am diabetic. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
I am a 19 years old male and I spend a lot time sleeping and feel sleepy all the time. What should I do?
Sir/mam I am suffering from cold and fever from few days. Body pain is also. Can you suggest me some suggestion please.
Hey doc my sis delivered baby girl after delivery she is facing constipation problem and pain in stomach is their any reason and she is taking 3 times chapati.
I do musterpation daily and I remove my sperm .I can't control in my self .I worry about this bcz of this my body growth slow .My waight is just 43 kg my age 20 height 5.2 Do I need to stop this doing ? Its effect on my health? Plz doctor suggeste me right solutions so I can controlle and stop remove sperm
I feel dizzy all the time and feverish at night I also have slight headache What should I do? Please help me.
I am 37 years old. I have field job. I am facing erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. Problem. Kindly suggest proper treatment and cost.
Sir I bought a puppy which is about 2 months old and I not vaccinated recently she bite me today but I didn't went for vaccination today I am really scared please help help me.
I want to know if I have sex without condom and if I ejaculate outside vagina, is my gf will get pregnant? And if I ejaculate in mouth is she will get pregnant?
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.