Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from leg pain since many days. I can not able to walk at all like before and all people are laughing at me. So please give a solution to my problem.
Hello Doctor, I am having Elbow pain for last 40 days. I have lifted heavy things for home shifiting, after that only pain has been started. I have taken pain Joint relief Ointment (Jusco, Volini) But pain not getting reduced and there is no swelling too..Please let me know what treatment i should take ?
I am suffering by cough, and it's lead to suffocating me all the time. How could I get back as I was ?
Hello, I got pain over backside of my left knee. It occurs when I bend it. Please, tell me exact the problem.
She is of around 38 years old. She had a problem that, when she get up, she is suffering from leg (thenar) pains. She consults many doctors but ther is no use. Pls give me a sol doctor.
When he moves his shoulder round, a type of of sound is coming out from the shoulder. He is unable to move his hand towards backside.
I have a low back pain for 1year and I am not able to sit continuously for 3hours with out support so please tell me how to overcome.
I am a tailor and when I put my legs on sewing machine, my right leg nearly becomes numb and I can not work the machine with it and after that there is a lot of pain in my calf although I have no problems in walking and there is no pain generally but when I do that work it suddenly starts at that area of my right leg. This problem is only in right leg not in left one. Pls tell me wht it is and how it can b cured by home remedies.
I am 52 years lady. My both knee became painful. Although she moves without any support. Doctors advising to go for knee replacement. But I do not want to replace at present. Some one advised me to use Braces. Please advise where such braces my bought and should use or not.
I have a continuous pain in the right lower limb, even unable to walk, that portion is hot. Doctor gave me gentamycin, I got relief, but after some month it started again. In the X- ray nothing was found, now doctor is saying for color doppler, some problem in blod vessels.
I am 21 years old boy, I am suffering from wrist pain from 1-2 weeks while weightlifting. There is no swelling or reddish skin, but it hurts when I move it side ways, pain occuring at outside of left wrist. What should I do?
I am having sciatica. The most pain is in the buttocks hips thighs and calf region of leg. Burning sensation ks also there. I am doing yoga exercises and taking hot water bath with eucalyptus oil. What other things I should be doing? I have taken physiotherapy treatments also. Pain still persists and its a constant pain. Please help.
Hello doctor I am 34 years old man I have swelling in right hand last three days what should I do? Please tell me.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.