Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonar Sanjay PandurangYour feedback matters!
Sir meri problem ye hai ki mujhe stool me blood aata hai aur pain bhi hota hair jisse main fresh bhi nahi ho sakta puri tarah. Please advice me.
Took a hard fall on the beach and landed on my face. It's been a couple days and my right eye and vision still feel a little blurry. How would I know if I scratched my eye or my retina? Would this heal okay on its on?
I have read about caffeine ain't good for skin, I intake strong amount 3 times a day. How does it may affect my skin, need elaboration. Thankyou!
Mere pair we mawad a raha hai ye kaise tik hoga mera pair toot gaya hair jiske karan shukha nahi hair.
I have black spots as well as chickenpox on my face. I used scar removal cream but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
One of my family member has 2-3 visible external hemorrhoids/lumps surrounding the anus. They are there since a 4-5 years now and only bled or pain once in a while when they swell. Otherwise, she has no issues in passing stool. Since last week, it's become pink and sometimes bleeding while passing stool and it pais too. Not sure who should we consult, a skin specialist, any surgeon etc. What kind of treatment can be started. Fyi. She is breastfeeding. Thank you!
I use betnovet c since 4 year .When i dont use betnivet c my face looking dark .And black .If i again continue betnivet c then my face looking good bright . So what can i do ?
This morning my father noticed bleeding on his right sole of his foot after long time. When he had his look on the floor which had become dirty with blood. And saw his foot bleeding. Is it due to diabetes he can not feel anything? My dad peels of the sole skin simply.
How to remove black circle from below the eyes and what necessary precautions should be taken and what diet should be taken.
I had got a big boil on my leg after shaving. The doctor had given me antibiotics. The wound healed. Maybe it was due to ingrown hair and staph infection. But there is a huge dark brown spot on my leg. How do I get rid of it?
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.