Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am 21 yrs old men and I play football regularly so now my right foot knee become small pain and increase it what i do.
I am a 15 year old boy, I suffered from transverse myelitis in my lower back in early of January this year which has weakened my core, hip and right leg calf muscle so I can't stand onn my toes and there is a slight numbness in my feet still now. I need to know how much time will it take to recover from this and how to strengthen my calf muscle please advice.
I am 17 years old male I have pain in my neck for two months and every time I go to the doctor they only give painkillers which are not effective.
I have back pain since from last month I take it to the end of the most important thing that you have any questions.
I am software developer and I am getting back pain and some time its irritating. please suggest something.
I am female age 24 unmarried. everyday I feeling tiredness and body pain at night and in my periods heavy bleeding and severe stomach pain. Can you suggest remedy for this.
I getting pieces of blood after four months of my Cesarean is it normal? And I also getting backache ,is it safe to use shelcal daily twice?
I am 29 years old female, im suffering from severe neck and head pain. MRI scan report shows I have nodes in neck and L4 AND L5 discs, recently biopsy is done to rule out what exactly the node is, but this report is negative and shows an infection only, what kind of infection is not observed. I have used antibiotics and pain killers, but it is not cured completely, I don't understand whom to consult and what to do for this pain kindly suggest me.
I have back pain on my lower back. I'm working regularly in computer daily more than 8 hours. Please send some physiotherapy tips.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.
Sir, I am of 15 and I have pain in my back after sitting for half an hour. What should I do to avoid the pain?
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.