Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonali Saigaonkar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali SaigaonkarYour feedback matters!
I have very bad body odor how do I get rid of it. My underarm are the part that smell the worst and I am very ashamed of it please help.
I am 19 years old my hair is very low have you any solution for this .how to grow more hair in the scalp.
Dandruff is every ones’ nightmare. It puts you in embarrassing situations when one notice’s white flakes on you black dress or suit at office or a party.
It makes your hair smell bad, and you always fell like itching your scalp. It reduces your self-confidence and is one hair problem that doesn’t go away easily.
Dandruff leads to other hair problems like hair fall, split ends, frizzy hair, itchy scalp etc. Dandruff is excess shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp.
Now it is going to be easy to get rid of dandruff, if you follow some of these simple steps.
11 Natural Tips to tackle dandruff
1. Visit a dermatologist to find out, which is the main cause of dandruff in your hair and get prescribed treatment for it.
2. Make use of anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner.
4. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply 30 minutes prior to washing your hair.
5. Wash your hair only twice or thrice a week as excess use of chemicals lead to dandruff.
6. Apply vinegar 15 minutes prior to washing your hair.
7. Mix yoghurt and egg and apply 30 minutes before washing your hair.
8. Make a fine powder of Neem leaves, mix it with coconut oil or olive oil, and apply it to your hair regularly.
9. Make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) and apply it to your scalp an hour before washing your hair.
10. Use baking soda as an alternative of shampoo and rinse your hair after keeping for a minute or two.
11. Rheetha is a natural soap nut that was used in olden times. Soak four to five pieces of rheeta in hot water and then apply the solution to your hair in place of shampoo.
Some people are very allergic to chemicals and excessive use of shampoo or other chemicals causes more dandruff. Hence, it is advisable to stick to natural methods while dealing with dandruff.
If you follow the above tips religiously, then within a few weeks you will be rid of this annoying hair problem, common to both men and women. Hence, do follow them and just wait and watch the dandruff disappear from your hair.