Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 26 years old female, I have severe pigmentation and discolouration on my face specially around the eyes. They are very severe, I have been consulting a doc since a year but still it seems to be very severe and depressing marks. What shall I seek for now.
I am having mild alopecia. I can see my hairs have hot very thin n they beak off when I comb my hairs or if shampoo them! please suggest me a solution for this!
I WANT TO ASK I AM A GIRL 25 YEARS OLD BUT MY HAIR GOING TO GREYING OR WHITE WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TO DO?
Sir I have black dots in my face give some measures to cure it and also have pimples problem give some measures to solve it.
I am 66 year old and having pain in knees and legs, not getting strength much. But I do all the work, driving walking. I have no other problems. I take pain killers. But I am not feeling comfortable with my legs. I shall be great full, if you suggest some thing so that I could get relief from this problem. Regards.
I am 22 years old. I am very thin. My wheat is 50 kg. I do smoking. I want to get fit body. Pls consult me. What I take in food?
Get rid of black skin. I was much fairer 3 years ago but now I conceived dark skin and neck. What should I do?
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.