Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal OswalYour feedback matters!
I am having PCOD for past 5 years due to which hairs grows like beard on my face and also having irregular periods. I have undergone many things like waxing, threading even laser treatment but no change. Presently I am taking glyciphage 500 mg.
Me and my spouse are thalassemia minor Our one daughter is also thalassemia minor, We lost our one daughter, she was thalassemia major. Now we are planning for third issue, Both the delivery were sizer operation, So wat are the precautions or pre steps to be known about thalassemia in third issue.
Am 23 years old male. From Nizamabad. Last week I was engaged. And on Jan 15 my marriage fixed. But the problem is am not satisfies with my fitness. Am not yet sex. I feel that I will discharge in a minute on my first night. So please give me some healthy suggestions for increase discharge time. Thanks.
Sir/mam. I want to ask you that I m suffering from headache and body pain after every two three days. I have asked the doctor for checkup but there is nothing in blood report. So can you tell me wht problem I m having.
Last one week am having morning uneasiness like feeling weakness, getting motions 2 to 3 times, motion soft nd ok not loose motions. Stool test results bacteria ++, doctor prescribed tab zenflox oz and becelac fortz cap after food twice a day. After taking these medicine I feel morning sickness. Motion getting clear. Kindly advise and reason for morning weakness.
I want have sex but I am unable to do it becoz I will ejaculates with in 1 minute so please advice me for long lasting.
I suffered from viral 2 months ago. Since then I am suffering from pain in my palm and feet. Pain subsides with medicines like dolonex but again starts as the effect reduces. Pain is like nerve cramps. Increases when I get up to walk and gets accustomed after some steps. What to do?
What are the symptoms of paralysis? Does it occurs at younger age? And what are the risk factors of paralysis?
L feel headache and stomach pain most of the days was this is the symptom of any serious disease please help me.
Hi What is the symptom of piles and constipation. I suffer bleeding at the time of passing stool. The sphincters are feeling like contracted. And sometimes pain or feeling like someone pinching me by needle on dat area. Meri delivery operation se hui h 1 nov ko. Kya ye uski wjhse h. Can you please suggest ye piles h ya constipation ki wjhse ye problem h. Abi me khane me dalia, khichdi, daal roti, aloo ki sabzi, dry fruit wala ladoo ye sab leri hu or khane k bad acne leti hu and dasmularisht b leti hu.
For the last 1 week, I am getting less sleep. My body is tired, but when I go to sleep, my mind keeps thinking. Forever. However on my weekend I slept for 25 hrs at a stretch. What's happening to me.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.