Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal Lakdawala JadhavYour feedback matters!
What is symptoms of eye fllue and how can I prevent to suffer from this and what are the medium of its infection?
My sister has a problem of continuous tears from eyes since last 3-4 months. From last 4-5 days she also has headache. Can anyone tell about it's reason?
Hi, I am 23 year female. I spilled vodka in my eye which is causing irritation in it. What shall I do?
I have red eye for 5 months and I take many medical treatments but no effect. Provide me the guidance of treatment.
I have severe headache from past 8 days. This month I was in a great stress. My eyes has itching and irritation.
My name is dev kumar and I am eighteen years old. I have problem of my health that some times my eyes are very paining and I can't see.
Good day to everyone. I was wondering if I can get some advice before making an appointment to see my doctor. I have quite extensive arthitius in my neck and spine. Painkillers that I am using are working quite well at the God! I have now started to have slight numbness in my.
I am 20 years old, I have eyesight (3.0) ,I am wearing eyeglass frames from 16 year old. Every year my sight is increasing, I am irritated by sight ,I want to free from this eyesight for ever Help me.
I don't know my problem exactly, but sometimes my eyes can't bear sunlight (feeling like I need to close eyes), I feel tired, feeling sleepy, lack of concentration, forgetting things, feeling like head is revolving Is it the problem related to eye or mind What could be the problem for me, pls suggest Thanks.
My daughter (6 years old) is little squint and she has been given glasses and has been asked to wear it for at least six month which will reduce her problem? Can just wearing spectacle solve the problem or something else is required to be done.
Dear Doctor , My problem is when I look system for a long time, I will get tired and my eye blinks for a few minutes. For 10 to 15 minutes I will become so tired and after few minutes rest I will be ok. Kindly advise me about my problem and whom should I consult.
Hi I am unable to learn in my class. I am very dull in my class can you help me to learn and get good number in my class please help me.
Sir, I am a boy of 17 and going to read 12th class but certainly I realise that I am having some problems with my brain fir example I got huge confused when studying even in very common and easy topic like when I try to add something for ex 28+50, my brain tells the ans in 1 sec that is 78 and after that my brain generates so many question like how I get the and is it true or not even I knows that it is true. Another ex like when I see any no. Anywhere like take 6 and when I pronounce 6 as six in mind than after that brain generates some useless question that how I was able to pronounce 6 as six. Sir I am very good student and I got 9.8 cgpa in cbse 10th exam but this get starts some 20 days ago when I was reading a chapter of chemistry. So please sir understand my problem this confusion causes headache to me and totally disturbs my mind and I am having huge problems with my studies because of this symptoms. Please tell me what is cause behind this problems and what could be the solutions. I am waiting for your answer. Thanks. By Vikas patel.
Hello My name is somil for some days I am having problem in my eye its get red full red I have consult a doc he said its not a conjunctivitis. Redness of my eye is now less but still is there what to do.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.