Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonal Bhayani
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal BhayaniYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my half side of brain (in the right side )and the whole mind is feeling like heavy. Sometimes I feel pain behind my eyes, I am using glasses.
In my both retina due to hole lesser surgery done. Now what is risk in future and how to take care of both eyes? Age 68 yerspraful s. Sanghvi.
Left eye swelling from two days but no pain, no redness, no itching, no irritation, no bitten by insect, what is it & medicine also pl.
I am suffering from hair falling for last 2 years and I have red eyes. Can you suggest what should be done?
Can you please tell me about LASIK surgery. Is it beneficial for me because my eyesight is very poor.
A old man gave a drug to my wife on the name of some type of medicine. After taking this, she is behaving like mental patient. She is talking with herself & heavy headache is going on. She is feeling like burning fire in her stomach & eyes. Please suggest me some medicine in order to get rid of this.
I am 22 years old boy. I have red eyes and so much pain in my eyes and little fever during five days.Yesterday night I did vomit whole night and so much pain in my stomach l have been going to the doctor in the morning and take medicine and I have been checked my blood but no improvement I have. Now I have little problem to take oxygen.. please doctor consult me better.
I have a problem of eye sight week and due to this I feel inconvenience and so I need help and your suggestion so please suggest me.
I'm 25 years old I was doing my left eye operation because it's some scratches after accidentally then I clear but I can not clear after some days then I check my eyes at Dr. He take me report following 1.50/-1.50/90° and he advised me for tonic lenses so please tell me what is better for me goggle or lenses because I have medical in difference ministry so which good for that.
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
I have weak eye sight please suggest me what should I do make it correct because I want to join army.
I am suffering from a eye weakness for last 4 weeks and I have head pain also. I don't able to see clearly. Can you suggest what should I do.
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
Are you the one who loves to be outdoor for long hours? Or, does your work keep you under the sun for long? Well, if it is so, you need to be alert about your eyes. Long exposure to sunlight can damage your eyes. Put your glares and hat on a hot sunny day to keep your eyes away from any kind of damage.
There are several eye diseases, which are either caused or aggravated due to long exposure to sunlight. UV radiation can be generated from a natural or artificial source. Regardless of its origin, these rays are harmful for the human eye. Usually, when we talk of UV rays, we think of its adverse effects on skin. However, it is not just the skin that gets affected. The eyes are equally vulnerable.
What are UV rays?
It is a part of the solar radiation. These are of three types: UV-C, UV-A and UV-B. While UV-C is absorbed by the ozone layer, the other two rays penetrate the layer to affect human body.
It’s effect on eyesight
UV rays cause damage to the eyes. There are several diseases or disorder caused by these rays. Some of these have been discussed below:
Macular Degeneration: It happens as the retina is damaged by the UV rays. It leads to age-related blindness. It usually happens to people who are exposed to UV rays for a long period.
Cataract: It is a disorder in which the eye lens gets clouded. About 10% cases of cataract are caused due to exposure to UV rays. This is caused by UV-B rays.
Pterygium: This disease is often known as ‘surfer’s eye’. In this disease, a pink, non-cancerous growth is formed on the conjunctiva. UV rays cause these growths.
Skin Cancer of the eyelids: UV rays can cause cancer of the skin in and around the eyelids.
Photokeratitis: This is known as corneal sunburn or ‘snow blindness’. Photokeratitis occurs due to spending long hours at the beach or skiing. If a person doesn’t take proper eye protection during these activities, this disease can occur. It sometimes causes temporary vision loss.