Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SonalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from black patches on my neck for 3-4 year .what should do? And also pimples comes on my face at regular interval ,plz hwlp me.
I am TTC since an year, got diagnosed B12 DEFICIENCY so took weekly 2 methylcobalamin injection and now my periods are delayed by 4 days and no signs of pregnancy symptoms. Never conceived earlier. Also on thyronorm tablets dose since an year. My periods are always regular. Tired of facing negative results so please advise as I read online that these injections affects periods.
Sir/Ma'am There is white spot on my shoulder and arm and it is increasing rapidly. It is since last 2 months. Please help What would be the probable reason.
Doctor. agar chicken pox me fever b ho to. Fruits kha skte hai. agar kha skte hai to Kaunsa fruits kha skte hai.
A diet is something which takes a lot of effort and also a person’s will to become a better form of him or herself. After all the thought, persistence and work that goes into the process of planning the diet and the mental fortitude of going for it; can you imagine the disappointment which is inevitable when it fails? If nothing else, there are reasons why this is so!
- It takes time: When it comes to dieting, it is quite unfortunate to see people think of the process as a quick fix in order to meet a body target. It is often the case that these people slip back into their old dietary ways as soon as they can. Going back to eating things which are unhealthy is really bad after going on a diet as the weight of the person then starts to change. A change in mentality is required here as the person who goes on a diet should keep in mind the fact that a diet is something which is a change in lifestyle for the better and not a proverbial shot in the arm.
- Be realistic: Another reason why diets fail is on account of expectations of results which do not seem to be reasonable, by any measure. This happens to be the case in a surprisingly large number of instances. Results when it comes to health and fitness take a pretty long time to show; time which is spent consistently following the correct schedule.
- Don’t lose focus: While most diets are well intentioned, one of the issues when it comes to them is the fact that there is so much preparation behind it that when a person deviates even in a minor manner away from the plan, fatalistic thinking comes in and takes hold. In the end, the net result of all of this is the sad consequence that the diet is let go off. This occurs by the way of the person thinking that since he or she did cheat on the diet once, all is lost. It is to be kept in mind by a person who is in this sort of scenario that the fact that he or she did not follow the diet plan which had been set out but in its stead, completely contradicted it by the way of what was eaten, does not mean that he or she should give up!
Diets require persistence but they provide their benefits which are more than proportional! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have skin problem in my back side is about 1 years I have no issue on itching problem please suggest me some good treatments.
Here are some reasons to get a hair transplant.
Hi, I have very bad pain in my lower abdomen in my periods time and i take 2 pain killers per day for 2 days.
No matter what your desired weight goal may be, you should never starve yourself to lose weight. This slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive. Eating a balanced meal along with exercise is the best diet plan. However, there are some foods that should be avoided.
- Aerated drinks: Aerated drinks like sodas and soft drinks are equivalent to junk food. They do not offer any nutritional value and can lead to weight gain instead. Aerated drinks have a high sugar content that influences the blood sugar levels. Aerated drinks also often leave you feeling thirstier instead of hydrated.
- Processed foods: Processed foods should be avoided whether you are on a diet or not. They contain preservative and harmful chemicals that can harm the body. They also have a high sugar content and unhealthy fat content. Processed foods include chips, pasta, pizza, burgers, noodles and cookies that can easily be made at home using fresh, healthier ingredients.
- Added sugars: Simply eliminating sugar from your diet in the form of jams, sweets, breads and cakes can have a big impact on your weight. Added sugars do not include food that is rich in natural sugars like fruits. Manmade sugar has no nutrient value and is very high in calories. Brown sugar or honey is a much healthier alternative to processed sugar and can be used to replace it.
- Deep fried food: The healthiest of ingredients if cooked in an unhealthy manner can rid it of nutrients and pack on calories instead. Deep frying should be completely avoided if you are trying to lose weight. Deep frying makes food difficult to digest and leads to fat absorption. Instead, try grilling or steaming your food or eat it raw if possible.
- White flour: White flour can lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight gain. Instead replace white flour with whole wheat flour or oats to make it healthier without interfering too much with the taste.
- Desserts: Most desserts fall into the category of food to be avoided as they are heavy on sugar content and made with white flour. Many desserts also use a lot of creams that can lead to cholesterol problems.
However, not all desserts fall into this category. Ice lollies are a viable alternative to ice creams while muffins and frosting free cupcakes made with whole wheat flour can be used to replace pastries and cakes. Chopped fresh fruits are the healthiest way to end a meal on a sweet note. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.