Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My gf period usually starts by 13 till 20 in a month. If we have sex without protective method or condom from 16 till 28, will she be pregnant? Please tell me the answer with full explanation. Thanks.
My girlfriend has M. C on 2/12/16. We had unprotected sex on 22/12/16 and again unprotected sex on26/12/16. Her periods come in 24 Days means her cycle is 24 days but this time her periods doesn't came. Is she pregnant please help me.
Pippali churna (piper longum)
Used in chronic fever, anaemia, spleenomegaly, rheumatism, sciatica, rasayana, gout, paralysis.
Dose 1-3 gm with honey and gur 1: 2 ratio
She is my sister she had 19 years old she is suffering from over weight and irregular menstrual cycle. Is there any treatment with out using medicines and she is not having thyroid also.
Hi, I would like to understand the key dos and don't for first trimester of pregnancy, specifically around : Diet, Gym, Intercourse 5-6 hours train travel.
Hello doctor, My wife got normal delivery in 5th month due to the cause of leaking of amniotic fluid Delivery date 16/03/2016 Do she go to aerobics and exercises now? Can we join physical relationship If not how much time we tale for this Please tell me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I have c section operation 5 months back. I m not getting periods till now. I m having white discharge from 1 week what is the reason for that?
Hi I have a very important question. Me and gf. Was dated last month on 26thdec. We were dry humping. She were on her panty inside panty her period pad was there as she was in periods on 6th day. She was still bleeding. During dry humping. I cummed and that liquid just touched her panty. She changed both panty and pad and cleaned herself. Der was nothing Penetration's or intercourse between us. And she is still virgin. This month on 22nd was her period due she is still not getting her period. We both are very afraid that she will get pregnant. Can you tell she's pregnant or something problem. What should we do to get her periods soon. Please help. Very much confused and scared off. My age is 26 and she is 24.
We are girlfriend-boyfriend and we had foreplay but while foreplay his penis was getting rubbed against my vagina. So is there any chance of me getting pregnant? And if there is any chance then please write remedies for that. Please write prescription.
Flatulence is the condition of having excessive gas in stomach or intestine. This can result in uncomfortable feelings of bloating, as well as increased belching (burping) or passing of gas from the rectum.
Home remedies for flatulence
1. Take 2-3 gm of black pepper (kali mirch) and long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder with honey (shahad) twice daily.
2. Slowly chew a small amount of fennel (souf) seeds or put them in a cup of boiled, hot water for 3-5 minutes and then slowly drink.
3. Eat a fresh piece of ginger (adrak) or added some fresh ginger to your food.
4. Mix two drops of peppermint oil in half a cup of cold water and drink twice daily.
5. Take 4-5 gm of ajowan (ajwain) with rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) twice or thrice a day.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 30 female my problem is that every month of 15th my period start but no 4 day over so now what I please do?
Sir / Madam, I am 29 years old. My last period cycle First day is 4 Dec. I and my husband had a relationship between 15 Dec to 22 Dec. But I missed my periods now. There also blood stains in urine. Is it related to pregnant?
My wife had ultrasound scan for early pregnancy test in 6th week and report come there is no sac in uterus and it's developing in ovaries or follicle tube and doctor suggest ectopic surgery and is it problem to get pregnant in future after ectopic surgery. Please suggest.
I'm suffering with irregular periods. Scanning reports confirmed that I had pcod. Doctors advice me to take pills regularly. But their is no result. When ever I stop the pills the menses will be irregular. What should I do?
Is the uterus removal surgery is harmful anyway at the age of 50-55? Are there some chances of tumor in uterus due to over loss of blood?
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.