Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Snigdha ChuriYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yrs old and I have a dark circle problem. I have been using natural remedies but not getting rid of that.
I am suffering from pain in behind the tail bone at the time of bending very crusioly painting and narrows are pain full also please tell the cause for it?
Hi I am facing problem of fatty liver how can I make my liver healthy and I want to start taking vitamin (b complex) becosules (day and night) and vitamin E (Evion 400)(day and night )for for my hair skin and immunity I wnt to know is this safe during fatty liver problem or it can increase my fatty liver problem.
Hampered drive for physical intimacy may not be the case with everybody suffering from cancer. Since, each individual is different with varied sexual needs, it is rather impossible to predict how cancer would affect a person’s sex drive. But certain treatments of cancer might take a toll on your libido and subsequently, your sex life.
Cancer and certain treatments of cancer, can be the reason behind your low libido as they can cause:
1. Imbalance in the sex hormones
2. Scarring of the skin
3. Breathing problems
4. Diarrhea or bowel problems
6. Tension or anxiety
7. Depression or sadness
9. Fatigue (Tiredness)
10. Persistent sickness
With any of these side-effects, you may not have the urge of indulging in sexual intercourse because of the constant irritability and pain, essentially resulting from weakness. You might also think less of yourself, with no care for the way you dress up, make up or do your hair as you used to do before. With fatigue playing nemesis to your libido, you may feel entirely washed out, exhausted and spent after your intensive chemotherapy sessions.
How do you address this problem?
1. Speak out: Try unburdening yourself of the worries and anxiety in front of your partner or the doctor and make them understand how you truly feel about yourself. They may be able to guide you home.
2. Plan your rumble beforehand: You can plan your sexual activity by taking pain killers an hour prior to lovemaking.
3. Foreplay helps: Remember, sexual contact cannot spread cancer, ever. An intense session of foreplay has never disappointed anybody and it might work wonders if you have been going through all the rigor of cancer and its treatment lately. It would make you feel genuinely cared for; this might just egg you on to come out of that shell of depression and anxiety and enjoy sex like the way you used to.
Sir/Madam I have been facing skin problem with acne and pimple. Doing all basic things like neem face wash, multiple time face wash in a day, No oily food etc. But nothing work out. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old and I am facing hairloss problem, this I feel so as I see many strands of hair broken when I take bath. I dont want to take any Dr. Batra treatment. Please help me to regain my lost hair.
We're all always looking for easy tricks to improve our lives, and time and again, one keeps coming up — the completely wonderful health benefits of drinking lemon water.
As far as routines go, it's a pretty simple one to get into. Keep a pitcher of room temperature water and lemons on hand, and each morning, squeeze the juice from half a lemon (or a whole lemon if you're over 150 pounds) into a cup of water. According to sacred source nutrition, it's important to make sure the water is room temperature, because cold water can shock your system and prevent all of the many health benefits from starting to work.
And what exactly are these health benefits? well, much like lemon can be used for all manner of cleaning products, the citrus fruit has the potential to clear up anything from your skin to that nasty cold you've been harbouring for ages. And of course, smell great while doing it.
Check out these 12 benefits of drinking healthy lemon drinks to start drinking lemon water first thing in the morning:
Healthy lemon drink helps hydration
There may be arguments in the health community about exactly how much water to drink each day, but we do know it's important to stay hydrated. For those who find water boring, lemon has long been suggested as a tasty addition to help compel them to chug.
Healthy lemon drink helps overcome constipation
If you're having trouble pooping, warm water and lemon might be just the thing to help you go. Taking in plenty of water is helpful for constipation in general, and the citrus can give some help to get things moving inside.
Healthy lemon drink helps in curing utis
If you're suffering from a uti (upper tract infection) or want a way to prevent them, lemon water can help. According to ask a naturopath, lemon helps change the ph blood and the urinary tract so harmful bacteria can't stick around.
Healthy lemon drink battles breath
Of course, there's no way to avoid morning breath, but drinking lemon water can combat the bacteria in the mouth, according to conscious connection magazine, and therefore, lessen the potential for bad breath. Be careful, though — lemons can also erode the enamel on your teeth, so it's a good idea to rinse with plain water after your glass.
Healthy lemon drink helps as weight loss program
There are a variety of theories as to why lemon water might cause weight loss (including feeling more full from the pectin contained within). Though it hasn't been definitively proven, we do like what fox news had to say, which is that drinking lemon water will undoubtedly have fewer calories than drinking, well, anything else except for water.
Healthy lemon drink helps to freshen your skin
Thanks to all the vitamin c within lemons, your skin reaps the benefits of you drinking the fruit as well. According to fitday, vitamin c assists in the production of collagen, so having more in your diet can prevent wrinkles from forming. And of course, drinking lots of water is great for skin in general.
Healthy lemon drink pumps up the immune system
There's a reason you're always drawn to oranges when you're sick — once again, the power of vitamin c at play. Consuming the vitamin daily (via lemon water) can help keep you healthy and stave off infection, notes the world's healthiest foods.
Healthy lemon drink helps to recover from a workout
Sports drinks have long been seen as the best way to'rehydrate' after a workout, but as cbc found earlier this year, they're often unnecessary for the kind of exercise most people do regularly. Lemon water, meanwhile, provides the hydration needed, and according to best health, is what hayley wickenheiser drinks when working out.
Healthy lemon drink acts as anti inflamatory and helps with aches and pains
As lily gold of simply healthy and happy says, lemon water can help reduce uric acid in our joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation, especially as related to arthritis.
Healthy lemon drink reduces phlegm
It's a sad fact of our cold weather existence — phlegm happens, especially in the morning, but lemon juice can help. Dr. David williams recommends adding a little honey to help rid your body of the mucous.
Healthy lemon drink strengthens the brain
Lemon may be known best for its vitamin c, but it also contains potassium, which helps with brain and nerve function. So for a quick natural way to feel more alert, lemon water is a great bet.
Healthy lemon drink acts as detox in cleansing the liver
As reported by Dr. Alexander F. Beddoe's biological ionization in human nutrition, he notes the liver can make more enzymes out of lemon juice than any other food. While we aren't advocating for an intensive cleanse (we know those are unnecessary), this can help give your organ a boost.
I am 24 year grl. Height 5'8 n weight70 kg. I exercise daily, n take very few food in a day though my weight is increasing day by day. Wht should I do to get prfct shape?
What is the diet to be maintained for an oral cancer patient? Surgery, radiation and chemo is over by end Feb. How do we try and maintain the,PH level?
I am a 25 year old male once I used lime to remove my black marks but it increased and now am having some places of my face is dark black how to remove ?
I am having problem of acne (in marathi-fod ani lahan lahan funsya) and there were so many big acne on my body. And it is serious. I have done some tests. Complete blood count, Differential count (L-53, serum creatine (01.01),S.G.O.T-(22.10),S.G.P.T (H 57.30),blood glucose fasting (100.00),blood urea/bun (23.20) So what should I do, its really irritating.
I am suffering from skin problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. Tell me solution of this problem.
I was H. Pylori infection 5 years back and was treated. Now I get stomach infection quite often. Gas, fullness in stomach etc.
There are many food items which would become stale after a few hours, but there are certain foods which may last forever without the need to can them or freeze or dehydrate. If an individual is new to the field of food storage, these staples can be an excellent way to begin.
- White rice: There are numerous researchers who have found that polished or white rice keeps up their nutrient content and flavour for almost 30 years if it can be stored in oxygen-free containers in temperatures that range below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown rice, on the other hand, doesn’t last more than six months owing to the availability of natural oils in the bran layer.
- Honey: Honey is preferably the only food that would last forever due to the perfect chemistry and the handiwork of the bees. The nectar extracted from the flower gets mixed with the enzymes present in the bees’ bodies which alter the composition of the nectar. The nectar is further broken down into simple sugars and is accumulated in the honeycombs. The processing, as well as sealing of the honey, is primarily responsible for the incredible shelf life.
- Salt: Since sodium chloride is a mineral which is taken from the natural components of the earth, its shelf-life should come as a natural consequence. It is used for centuries as a means of preserving other food products as it can extract out all the moisture. But this doesn’t indicate that the table salt would last forever. Experts say that the addition of the iodine to the table salt reduces the shelf life of the salt which means that if the label says that it is an iodized salt, it will not last over five years.
- Soy sauce: When left unopened, a container filled with soya sauce would last for a significantly long period. But it is also dependent on the type of soy sauce and the additives used. Even if the soy sauce has been opened, this salty condiment will last for many years if stored in the refrigerator.
- Sugar: Quite similar to many items, the storage process of the sugar determines whether the sugar is going to last for long or not. Granulated and powdered sugar must be kept under an airtight condition to steer clear of moisture. Although retailers are needed to provide the manufacturing dates of the sugar, manufacturers say that the sugar remains edible even if it has hardened and become brown.
- Pure maple syrup: Pure maple syrup, as well as commercial sugars such as granular sugars and honey, has an irresistible life owing to its shield against any kinds of microbial growth. Unopened maple syrup shall last forever, and in case there is the formation of mould, boiling it to a certain degree and skimming the surface and ultimately pouring it to a clean and air-tight container would eliminate all the problems.
- Clarified butter: This kind of butter is boiled unless the total moisture is extracted, which is the reason that it doesn’t go bad. As long as the clarified butter or ghee is stored in sealed container under cool temperature, it would last for about 100 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.