Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal SanghaviYour feedback matters!
Helo Dr, 1).I am suffering with genital herpes and using homeopathy medicines since 2 years. 2).Now at the age of 35, I am going to get marry and do not want to transmit to partner and at same time do not wish to do protective sex as I need children immediately as its a late marriage. 3). Please suggest me which way I suppress it without transmitting to partner. I just wanna suppress till I get children.
Hi doctors, Just wanna know why does night fall happen? Any specific reason? Does it gonna cause any harm on health? What are the precaution can be taken? What should do after night fall?
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I have cold last 3 day could you tell me please medicine and I take d'cold total bt no effect on cold.
I am living in Maharashtra and I am having head ache since a year and also my eyes are paining very badly, is it because I don't sleep at night.
Hi, I am suffering from retinal hemoraghes problem since 2007. I have undergone many lasers in both eyes including the intake of heavy dose of steroids. Now the situation is like some sort of vitreous is there like cobwebs floating 24*7 which is bothering me in both eyes. I want to know, Is there any other treatment to get rid of this like surgery or this vitreous is not removable at all. If surgery is the option, what are the risk involved in it?
My mom is diabetes patient and 54 yrs old. How many times sugar level should check within a year? Please advice.
I am 67 hereditary Diabetic since 15 years. I am on Allopathic medicine. My fasting 188 PP 195. HbAc 8. I am professionally active after retirement. Since last 2 Months feeling tired, not able to go for walk and recently allergy of heat. Kindly advice me to improve my physical strength, weight 78 Kg. Getting sound sleep and spiritual mind.
My vit B12 is 202 pmol/L ref level- 155-700. Homocysteine total- 10.2 ref- 4.9-13.7 umol/L, does this comes under deficiency, keeping in view low immunity. Albumin = 37 g/L ref- 33-48,, hB= 135 G/l, REF= 137-180, Hematocrit= 0.40 L/L ref- 0.40-0.54, RBC=4.4 10E12/L ref = 4.5-6.0, C3 compliment= 1.20 g/L ref=0.60- 1.60, C4 complement= 0.35 g/L ref= 010-0.40 g/L, Does these results are abnormal, what are expectations?
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary and pain in lower abdomen and lower back, thighs. Nausea , vomiting and smell in everything. And very much pain in near my cycle.
I Fucked One Girl yesterday. Bt I was feelingness and even my sperms did not came out and it happened before also. So can I get any solution why so ?
My pennis size to small I suffer premature ejection & erection problem my pennis is not to hard in sex time please help me.
I have erectile dysfunction I usually get turned out but after sometime I loose my erections. How do I get over this permanently.
I am suffering from abdominal pain everyday and even headache is always there. So please guide me what should I do.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.