Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SnehalYour feedback matters!
Hamara age 40 hae .Sade ke1 years hua hae ave tak koe child nahe hae hamara semen cont 25 or motility 15 hae. Ky hamara seman incres ho sakta hae or wife pregnance ho sate hae.
I am 45 years old, I am having a fibroid having the size if 6mm in side my utrus. Whether I can cure this by medicine
Hi I m 23 years old girl I hve a problem of irregular periods it continues spotting for 10 to 15 days I am having ginette 35 since last feb due to hormonal issues of prolactin serum which not very high bt still nothing is happen pls suggest?
It is 3 years since my daughter got married, but she hasn't conceived yet. She is obese and has PCOD. She is undergoing IVF treatment, but not successful yet. I would be thankful to hear from you. Peter Pathrose.
I am 30 years old, got married in 2008, I have three daughters. My problem is I am getting white discharge and sometimes yellow also. Please advise me something good.
Hello sir, my wife 29 and me 43 years old. Every time after end of her periods we did sex 4 to 5 days, My wife period end 3rd February. Tonight after sex she said pain inside vagina, why it's happened, please help, thank you.
My wife used mensoon tablets for 2 days as 3 per day. Bt there is no any reaction about that tablets. When ll she get her periods. She had stopped the tablets 5 days back.
I am 48 years old. From last 20 months. I am getting my periods in irregular intervals, like 3-6 months. But this time bleeding was heavy. I have got ultra sound done. It says, -" A small 8X8 mm HYPOECHOIC SUBMUCOSAL FIBROID is seen in ANTERIOR Wall, COMPRESSING the ENDOMETRIAL Lining" Kindly give your opinion.
Exercise helps sharpen the mind. Exercise improves mental functioning by enhancing oxygen rich blood flow to particular areas of brain during physical activity. It speeds up memory and boosts growth of brain cells and helps reduce the risk of dementia and mild coognitive impairment
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.