Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SnehalYour feedback matters!
I am having 4 months child but from last two months not having normal period and having white discharge. Please suggest.
Hi doctor, I am 41 years old female having two kids of fifteen and six. From the beginning I had periods cycle if one month n 7-10 days. Now from last six months I had periods after two months. But now after march I am not having it. Last year I got internal ultrasound. Doctor found a little fibroid which was ok for her. Always periods are terribly painful. Please suggest to regulate the cycle.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
Incase if she has an irregular periods what will be the fertile days. Eg. 35 days usually she gets in time this month she missed little more time. Pl let me know on the fertile days to get conceive.
Hi Doctor, My age is 27, been married for 6 years with no kids, last month I got my periods on 15 of July, 28 days. But I crossed 29th day haven't get my periods. My right thigh is cramping, usually it cramps before my periods. My right nipple gives pain, navel is itching, vomiting sensation, stomach full feel, discharging while fluid little from my vagina, what its mean? Please help me. Am longing for a baby.
There is some party in my family. And my month cycle is falling in that period. So I want to postpone my monthly cycle. Please advise the safer way.
Which milk is better to drink the one which is common like Amul, Mother Dairy etc or the one that comes in a tetra pack like Nestle, Danone etc (which we can have instantly without boiling). Does the nutrients present in milk gets over if we boil it?
My wife is 20 years old when she is having periods she is facing severe stomach pain for 5 days but her bleeding is for only 1 day she is facing this every month does this have any effect on get her pregnancy? I tested her hemoglobin levels she is having 10 points can you please tell me why she is facing this problem how to get her out from this problem, give me suggestion or description for her problem and tell me how to improve her blood levels.
Can any body suggest what types of fruit my wife can eat as she blessed by a baby girl 11 days before by seizer because many people told me that after seizer fruit not allowed to my wife but she feel very weakness please suggest me suitable fruits for my wife?
My wife is having dry hymen. Tried sex many times, but couldn't break into her hole. She is experiencing a lot of pain. What should I do?
The mere thought of biting into something crunchy brings a refreshing thought. However, realize that crunchy things are not always good for general health and oral health. While some crunchy foods can be very good for the teeth, others can do a great deal of harm.
Given that crunchy foods are something more popular with kids, they should be taught the good and bad about crunchy foods. That does not mean they are banned from eating any bad crunchy food. There are ways to reduce the effects of eating a bad crunchy food and the children should be taught those early on.
Let us look at the bad crunchy foods first. A packet of chips or crackers may sound extremely exciting for the kid, but they are very damaging to the teeth. Pieces of these stick to the teeth and in-between the teeth, thereby attracting germs and causing decay.
Candies are the next lot. They contain a great amount of sugar that does not leave the mouth after the candy is swallowed. The sugar stays long after the candy is out of the mouth and continues to cause damage.
In both these cases, the child should not be told not to eat. The trick is to teach them that while they can eat these, it should immediately be followed by a brushing session or a thorough rinse if brushing is not possible. Get them into the habit of a thorough rinse after each meal and no crunchy food can produce the same damage.
Good Crunchy Foods: The vegetables and fruits are undoubtedly the best crunchy foods to bite into. Not only are they good for overall health with their rich fiber content and vitamins, they also have a great benefit for the oral health. Any fruit from apple to a pear induces salivary glands and increases the cleansing effect of the saliva. The natural fibers also produce the same effect as does brushing for a couple of minutes. The teeth surfaces are freed of plaque and bacteria, thereby reducing the chances of tooth decay. Carrots and celery also contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy tooth structure. They also are rich in water and provide good amount of water for the body. Another good crunchy food is popcorn, which not just is light on the stomach, but also has a good amount of fiber.
The next time you need something crunchy to bite on, take a decision. What you might munch into can have a lot of effect both on your overall health and your teeth. Also, watch your children and teach them how to nullify the bad effects.