Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Cycling efficiently exercises the hips and legs the largest muscle group of the body helping reduce weight in those areas. Additionally aerobic activities are said to be great mood enhancers. It is ideal for both solitary and group interactions and people of all ages and fitness levels can ride a cycle. Even those too young to pedal can reap the benefits of fresh air and unfold scenery from a bike seat or a trailer
Did you know that metabolism functions within a scope that goes beyond just maintaining your body weight? This chemical process is also subject to a number of complications and disorders, and can wreck your system without your knowledge. Mineral Metabolic Disorder is one such impediment that can easily corrupt your body and is characterized by an abnormal and unprecedented rise or fall of the level of minerals in the blood. This may result in a number of cardiovascular and bone diseases.
Minerals undoubtedly play an extremely vital role in the proper regulation of the body conditions and aid and abet growth and development. However, under certain (and mostly unforeseen) circumstances, the mineral levels have a propensity to differ substantially from the normal rates and may lead to several disorders.
- Mineral metabolic disorders may be genetic in certain cases, being transferred from the parent to the child via genes.
- However, most mineral metabolic disorders are likely to arise as a result of certain clinical conditions pertaining to starvation, excess alcohol consumption,diarrhea and diet disorders.
The most commonly observed and medically documented complications affecting metabolism as a result of sudden augment or fall in the following minerals are:
- Magnesium: hypomagnesaemia and hypomagnesaemia
- Calcium: nephrocalcinosis, hypercalcemia, osteoporosis, kidney stones, Paget's disease, osteomalacia, pseudohypoparathyroidism, rickets and hyperparathyroidism
- Iron: hemochromatosis and cirrhosis
- Phosphorus: hypophosphatemia, osteomalacia, hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism and rickets.
- Sodium: hypernatremia and dilutional hyponatremia
- Zinc: nausea, skin rash, diarrhea, and difficulty in wound healing
- Copper: Menkes syndrome and Wilson's disease
- Potassium: Cushing's syndrome(from exposure to high levels of cortisol), Fanconi's syndrome, Bartter syndrome, Addison's disease and kidney disease.
The ideal remedy to battle the majority of mineral metabolism disorders is to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a proper, filling, and balanced diet. In case the diseases crop as a result of genetic factors, consult your doctor immediately. However, in most cases, proper medication and a wholesome and nourishing food intake is recommended to fight most mineral metabolic diseases.
Mera 6 month ka baby h mai Maya aging into jldi ni chahti mera period hr month 7 din delay hota h is baar b 7 din delay ho Gaye mera pati k with relationship bna h 3-4 time without production but kuchh knowledge tha ki esa nahi krna h jisse conceive nahi hoga fir b delay hota ja rha h please meko batao ki mai esi kon si dava khao ya exsize kru ya garelu upaay kru ki 1-2 din me mera period a jaye.
Hello Dr. I want to postpone my period date .this month its 20 now I want to postpone till 22. As I ll be in period before 3 to 5 days. Never my date extend. So I take primolut n this time. Now my question is at what time I take tablet and how many a day. If I take one in mrng 10 o clock shall I take another in night 10 o clock. This time is right? It is very imp function for me and I dnt want to be in period. And one more question after taking tablet surely I ll not be in period. My date will extend na?
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
I am 29 years old I get early periods from 9 or 10 months I have consulted to gynecologist and there is no problem in my usg and I have hypothyroid but in normal value then what is reason may be this 18-20 days period
I am in a 5 months pregnancy. Facing some breathing problems like oxygen deficiency. How can I treat myself from this?
I had my last last periods on 12th November and I had sex with my fiance on the same and also taken ipill on 12th November. Today means on 18th, I have again have a periods and the duration is less than a weak. M having weakness too. Is there any problem? Please help me doc.
I m 29years female and m pregnant from 1 month I want to abort my baby. Is abortion with pills are safe or what should I do.
I have been diagnosed of a cervical fibroid in an ultrasound report. The report states as follows - There is evidence of well defined hypoechoic lesion measuring 38.3 mm × 26.8 mm seen in cervix. The lesion appeared to be connected with endometrium - s/o? Polyp? Cervical Fibroid. I am 32 years of age and married for 4 years and have been suffering excessively high bleeding with huge clots during my periods since last 2-3 years. My periodical cycle is normal and occurs within 25-28 days. However, because of the excessive bleeding I am suffering a lot. My hemoglobin has been extremely low all these years and in my latest report it is 7.2. This has been making me suffer a lot. I would like to know the various options that I may have including surgery, types of surgery and options other than surgery. I would want the fibroid to dissolve naturally, however I am still open to all options. I have never conceived till date and I also have thyroid and I am taking 100 mg of Thyronorm currently. Please advise. Thanks.
I am unable to feed my child due to less formation of milk. Can you guide me how milk. Production can increase.
Hello doctor today I did home pregnancy test. When I was testing it shows negative.(less than one minute) But after drying the kit one more faint line is seen in my home pregnancy kit. Is this indicates am pregnant? Please reply asap.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.