Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
In stool, I am passing transparent white mucus with small blot of blood for last 40 days. It gets cleared and then suddenly comes back after 7-10 days. Stays for 3-4 days and then vanishes again. When mucus is not there. No blood can also been seen. No pain. Huge hunger. No vomit .colonoscopy report negative (means normal. Stool RE/OBT negative. What it could be? I had the same issue once every year in 2009/2010/2011/2016 (jan. But this time it is not healing. No tiredness. No issue in sleep. But still persisting. GI/homeopathy done -- ceboz 400 (twice 10 days )/ cadbios - (2 daily for 10 days) done. Now under homeopathy- Tub Bov- taken one dose only/Nihillinum 30 - once daily 3 gls/Nola Anti O - 15 drops daily at night. For last 7 days. But not stopping the issue in longer run. All the doctors said IBS. My concern is blood - took Carica P 2c/0 3 iv 2 gls SOS (even if it is coming in small blots - but still) How to stop it this time? Is this really IBS? I had a very hectic life for last 2 years for my baby. Erratic food habits etc. Not much of sleep etc.
I am 25 years old and I am married. I have problem with the white discharge. At the time of sex with my husband the white discharge becomes more. I don't remember properly since when this problem started. Kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.
I check it but result is negative she is not pregnant there is some critically problem I thik so pls tell me the right answer why its come late.
I am a 32 years old unmarried woman. But I do unprotected intercourse with my partner once in a month. And I took emergency contraceptive pills also one or two per month. Now I am worried about that this will be effected in my future pregnancy planning? Doctor please help me.
My fiance gave me a finger job claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. He claimed no semen was inserted and the finger didn't go too far it was just at the tip of my vagina.
I had my LMP on 1.05. 16 and started follicular monitoring on 9.5. 16. On day 10th Dr. gave me HUCOG 10, 000 injection to ruptured them. Today is my 14 th day and my follicles are not ruptured. Radiologist told me they are shrink and partially ruptured with moderate fluid. And my Dr. told me to do intercourse yesterday and today. I dnt understand if my follicles are not ruptured then how can I conceive in this cycle. And what about that large size of follicular, will they convert into cyst please help me.
Hii .I m married for 7yrs.Bt due to ovarian cyst i got irregulR periods.Nw i m havng period for 1month continue.I wanna get pregnant .But m.Not able to get pregnant.And here one local doctr told me to do open surgry.As my cyst size is bigger than orange.Duno wat to do morovr am working woman.My weight is increasing .M already bit faty.Pls help me.So that i can get pregnant
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.