Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal GhosalkarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have a broken teeth in front, composite was done 7 years ago and it was going fine. It came out today as I was having meal. What shall I do?
I have common mouth ulser in a week for a 3to 4 days. What should I do. Please give me advice for permanent relax from this problem.
I am 21 years old girl I am having mouth ulcer. It occurs very often means 2-3 times in a month. It is very painful n burning. N it remains for more Dan a week every time. please suggest me the way to cure this and the reason why dese occurs?
From a news site I came to know that presence of fluoride in water causes damages to bones and other nervous systems. If it is true then is tooth paste with fluoride is injurious to health?
I'm having severe tooth ache for the past six months, my tooth is half broken and I have swelling beneath my gums. What should I Do?
If I wash my teeth and gum in a dental clinic to prevent from piria disease. Is this possible that my teeth has been loosen or lose and make some pocket around my teeth.
I want to have a great smile tooth, my upper front four tooth are little forward. How much money do I need to fix the above given problem?
Am 70 n wish to get 4 - 5 lost teeth "transplanted" using robust artificial teeth as a permanent remedy. What could be the approx. Cost per tooth? Addresses of good such Centres in and around Delhi.
I have a sharp molar teeth and I have got this habit of biting my tongue with that. Can it be smoothened?
I have no cavities in my teeth, however there is pain for the last 1 week in the lower jaw canine. What would it be? can it also be because of wisdom tooth?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.