Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal G DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain. I can't stand and do any work for 5 minutes. I also have undergone a surgery and my uterus is removed. The surgery is done about 5 months ago. I also have pain in my legs. What is the solution for this problem?
My shoulder more pain so, plzz me any referral any medicine or. Etc for my rilex body. I'm 20 year old man.
I am 42 hrs old female and have pain in my ribs and finger joints when I wake up in the morning especially my right ring finger. What could be the cause. I suffer from hypothyroid and I am on/off medicines. Is there anything to worry?
Dear doctor, my sister unmarried aged 60 years is suffering from knee pain. Doctor says operation only solution please but I don' t agree and I don' t have money for that operation. In this circumstances I want please your favourable suggestion any good pain killer can solve this problem from pain please she is having much pain to walk also I request you to please good pain killer medicine which does not have much side effects please thanking you.
My father has sciatica since last 10 yrs. No surg is done. Only homeopathy was taken. But it's not working right now.
I am am suffering from chronic and severe sneezing for the past 20 years. This is now giving me severe problems like back pain, asthma. Doctors have prescribed anti histamines and I am taking levo cetrizine daily. But the effects are limited. Please suggest if there is any cure.
I am 26 male I am suffering from back pain and headache day to day thats increase and more pain use many medicine but no result what can I do.
I am 75 years old. Have developed almost continuous pain my legs below the know, including the soles of the feet. Pain increases in the night. Alopathic medicines give toxicity and stomach upsets. Can you suggest some medicines as well as reason why this is happening. I go for regular walks also with the pain itself. Regards.
I get pain in my calf muscles and triceps particularly if I keep fan on? I need to wear the thermal throughout the year, what is the problem?
Hello, I am susanta. I am having pain on right side if my lower rib from several days. I have done xray and blood tests but those r normal. But when I tapped my right side m feeling pain. Is this any serious condition.
There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.
I have always getting right hand pain even I scan my hand in that there is no problem but am getting always pain shoulder to last finger why.
From last year I have pimple problem . Lots of pimples came on face as well as on my neck and on shoulder also .still they keep on rising .is there any solution for this?
I had accident and it injured my left hand Nevers. I had undergone through many surgeries for nerve grafting n tendon repair but still I am not able to use my hand. I want to consult a good doctor for this.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.