Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal G DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a student. My weight 57 kg. I am 20 years old. Sir, my hip right side hardly pain please help me.
Hi. Sir, Madam I am suffering from back pain since 6 month When I have pain I am using pain killer table. But no use 2 day I have lifted 40 kg weight 2much pain from that day can you plzz solve this problem. Wt can I do please reply me. Thank u.
I am 20 year old and my left hand fracture when I was 12 year old. I started gym last 3 days and I feel little bit pain in joint part of elbow than the other hand. So I should take calcium tablet or any other medicines please suggest me.
I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying it because I feel that I'm not taking a fair enough diet (very less proteins, average fruits & vegetables). Currently I'm suffering from Sciatic nerve pain and I was advised to do Strengthening exercises. However, I'm really concerned about other lack of nutrients. Is there any Tests in specific that I can take to find out what nutrition should I take in particular to fulfill a balanced healthy diet?
I am 21 years old girl suffering from unbearable pain on back and left side of my abdomen. I got my sonography done. There is swelling in my bladder and left kidney. What is the diagnosis ? As my doctor thinks it is kidney stone but is not sure as my sonography report shows swelling and no typical sign. I do not have burning sensation during urination.
I am 43 years old married female and I have backache in right side of muscles only from last few days, I have taken pain relief tablets also but it is just temporary relief for few hours. Please suggest what should I do?
Hello Sir I am 21 year old female. My legs are paining too much in night time. I am unable to sleep due to severe pain. This is happening daily. I woke up every 15 min due to this. Please can you help me. With thia situation?
I have back pain last 8 months and I did ultra sound it but there is no problem show. But I have slow pain in back every time so please guide me.
I got my knee twisted while playing football about 2 years ago and know when I go for running and it gives a feeling that it will happen again. What should I do?
What is the remedy for the sciatica? I also feel inflammation in the femur bone area severely, not able to sit or walk continuously. Its been tough to sit or get up after sleeping or sitting. I feel too much pain on the lower back below the spine area. Kindly suggest the same.
I have minor accident before few days. I bit injured in right leg, one day, suddenly its starts pain in my right thigh, what should I do?
I am 25, my left knee seems to be a kind of weird. Sometimes I get sudden pain during walking. If I'm running or walking fast, it gives some sudden pain and movement near the knee. Movement meaning, it feels as if the knee is going to break. I had this pain since a year. Earlier it was normal, but these days its getting often..Can you help me out here?
Sir I have problem regarding joint pain since 2 years that why I unable walk properly and unable to stand properly.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.