Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am a girl of 29 years of age i am having excessive bleeding from last 12 hours after having intercourse with my partner . I have problem of thyroid and i also took medicine to control birth around 13 days back . So i wanted to know what is this bleeding all about ?
My average period cycle varies between 26 to 27 days. I am 26 years old. In December I had multiple physical encounters with my fiance leading me to take i pill 3 times in the same month. Although I got my period on the 2nd January on time, my flow is bare minimum than usual. Also we got intimate on the first day of the period and it was unprotected! I am concerned whether am I pregnant and if not then why is my flow unusual? Is it something I should be concerned about? Please Help!
Women's health concerns are a little different from those of men. If you're a woman, these tips will soon have you feeling fit and energetic.
Eat a healthy diet: you want to eat as close to a natural foods diet as you can, that means a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and fewer processed foods. Eat whole grains and high-fiber foods and choose leaner cuts of meat, fish, and poultry. Include low-fat dairy products in your diet as well - depending on your age, you need between 800 and 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily to help avoid osteoporosis. Avoid foods and beverages that are high in calories, sugar, salt, and fat.
Apple cider vinegar in water is the best way to start your day. This bitter drink helps to stimulate the stomach's digestive juices, to help with food digestion. Try taking two teaspoons in water 10 minutes before breakfast.
Healthy eating will help you maintain a proper weight for your height, which is important because being overweight can lead to a number of illnesses. Try some raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, or zucchini with a dip made from low-fat yogurt.
Exercise: you want to exercise at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week, if not every day. Aerobic exercises (walking, swimming, jogging, bicycling, dancing) are good for women's health in general and especially for your heart
Manage stress: no matter what stage of her life - daughter, mother, grandmother - a woman often wears many hats and deals with a lot of pressure and stress. Take a few minutes every day just to relax and get your perspective back again. It doesn't take long, and mental health is important to your physical well-being.' you also can manage stress with exercise, relaxation techniques, or meditation.
Avoid risky habits: stay away from cigarettes and people who smoke. Don't use drugs. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Most women's health studies show that women can safely consume one drink a day
Period m 5th day without blooding m sex hua to ky pregnancy k chances ho skte h? Period phle 18 jan fr 16 feb or fr 23 march hue or intercourse 27 ko hua.
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.
Doctor has advised me to take ovigyn injection once a week and progesterone sustain release tablet 300mg per day. Is OK and how for should I take this?
Hello Doctor, I am Rathna, i am 32yrs old, i get pain in right side of my stomach sometimes left side as well , is that due to kidney problems? if i have too much of water ,i need to go to toilet often,and sometimes it is uncontrolable also.I need any checkup or i can treat myself by having good food ,veggies and fruits.Please suggest me if i can cure myself by doing yoga or exercise or any mudras. Will this side pain will be a problem if i concieve? please let me know. Thanks Rathna
I got married 1 year back. During sex she tells me she's feeling to urinate and immediately after sex she wanted to go to toilet without waiting and she tells me it all comes out during urination Till now there are no signs of pregnancy Whether we should wait for few minutes after sex for sperm to enter inside? Please help me.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.