Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal DesaiYour feedback matters!
Sir I got back pain since so many days I can't able 2 sit properly without supporting sir on 2009 I got a appendix operation sir when completion of 3 months start back pain sir I don't region sir.
I am 43 years old. I met road accident and my right thigh bone at the middle near about 5 cm is missed and also my ankle bone is also crushed. Hence operation is done with the sterilised bone replacement for the missing part and foot ankle operation. The operation is done on feb 16. Now nearly about one year now I can walk without stick with very slow speed. Now I am noted there is good development at the thigh bone injury operated place but in the foot area the swelling is there. As per doctors go for regular walking so that it will be reduced. Do you suggest for reduce the swelling and speedy recovery.
Lot inflamation is felt in my both legs from foot to knee and as well in some parts of my upper body under arm pits, don't know why?
I am having back pain on my right side. What steps do I need to take to get rid of this, please suggest.
I am 31 male. I have lower back discomfort sometimes. Got MRI Spine, it shows very slight lumbar root nerve compression. Now mostly at night while trying to sleep, I get pulsing, twitching from knee till thighs and sometimes till chest which cause suffocation. That pulsing/twitching lasts for 5 mins or so and then vanishes.
Sir/madam, From last 2 years , I am getting pain in right side foot and leg (only in night time while sleeping). I have also consulted doctor for this. They suggested me to take vitamin tablets and body pain tablets. But still problem not solved. Please suggest me any medication.
My mother is having Pain in her shoulder most of the times and pain is increased when she walks or uses the stairs and with this she is having problem in breathing when she is walking She has suffered from cervical And now she is having Thyroid.
I have an extra bone on side of foot but its not paining .can I surgically remove it and do all athletic games.
I have last 15 days back pain I take my doctor's advice and medicines but my pain is increasing. Than what to do?
I am suffering from limb girdle type of muscular dystrophy. Now I am 45 years old. I found at the age of 12 years old and it is gradually progressing as the years passed over. Now my condition is critical. I cant get up from the chair. I feel difficulty in walking. My hands are weak. Kindly give me advise is there any treatment available? whether we can stop further deterioration? kindly give reply.
Pls hlp me out! M 19 years old. N My shoulders are bended front slightly. It sucks me mentally. I feel uncomfort in front of others. So cn I mak shoulders normal. N how cn I mak normal?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.