Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have itching in my whole body since 15 days. Please help me. And also I have a problem. Like weakness.
Any way to grow beard faster! Ayurvedic home veda? Or any diet changes? Also how to nourish your beard?
Sir/madam mere face kil, aur dag ho gye aur kuch galo par ched hone lge h jo umar ke saath badenge inki khatam krne ke liye koi achhi face cream ya medicine btaiye.
I have acne scars as well as its holes on my face. And acne holes looks very ugly. Please give me some advice that how to recover from this situation. Whether it can be cure or not?
Tips are good. But my skin is acne skin. The pimples have all over my face n some parts of my body too. Like on hands, back, neck. I have tried several courses for my skin. But it did not worked any more. So what tips you will suggest for me? Thank you.
I usually get pimples on my fore head. Suggest any remedy for this. I have tries a lot of gels and drugs.
There are so many black spot in my face what can I do for it give me some prescriptions to remove the black spots.
I am 19 yrs old I have white hair since last 6 years and now a days I'm facing a lot of hairfall. How can I increase my hair volume. & please suggest me some ways to stop hair whitening. & also methods or medicine to keep my hair healthy.
I m 22 year male and I have a problem of hairfall, its been a little while that my hair is falling and I m afraid that it may lead to baldness. Please help with proper cost efficient remedy. Thank you!
Blister in my lips inside which medicine I can take its to hert from 5 days please provide me information about its.
Hello I am losing my hair since 2 months back ago. And I am suffering from dandruff. I have white hairs and i am using a garniear black hair dye. What should I do?
On the top of my some dot are come and it does not goes for 1 year doctor say that it is for the reason of dandruff why is this happen.
I'm 26 yr old female and I m facing hair fall problem. Lost so much hair in a month. If I wont stop I will definitely go bald.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.